Back to Santiago and mylot.

Chile
I spent the whole weekend with my aunt in San Fernando, mainly because I desperatly needed a haircut and a professional hair dye. Tomorrow I have an appointment with the doctor who´ll do the removal of the catheter. I don´t want him to wish to remove my head instead. I suppose he´ll tell me what to do next. And the day after tomorrow I have a party. One of my friends is giving a birthday dinner and I want to be nice. Tomorrow, after the hospital, I´ll run to the supermarket to buy something for my friend. And then, back to mylot for a while. See you.
@OneOfMany (12406)
My parents were just down in Santiago a few days ago. They spent a fair amount of time out at Easter Island too.
I´ve never been to Easter Island.
@OneOfMany I guess it it an island with some misterious statues made of rock.
@OneOfMany (12406)
@marguicha Well basically. 887 statues carved from volcanic rock with stone tools because the rock carved was soft. Some were huge and it is unknown how they were moved.
@TheSojourner (17488)
Yayyyyyyyy!! I'm so glad you're here! I've been jumping up and down inside of my heart all day since I heard from you! I missed you!
Today I´m going to the doctor (I suppose he´ll fix the date for the removal of the catheter) and then, I´ll come home for lunch.
@marguicha you must be so excited! I know I am for you
@CoralLevang The doctor wasn´t there I lost my trip. I got all the exams now though.
Welcome back. Nice that you got your hair done. I have to do that too sometime soon. Hope everything goes well for you at your appointment tomorrow.
Thank you. I had fun and my cousin did wonders for my hair. I don´t do it often.
@marguicha that is great. It always makeseems you feel good when you have a nice hairstyle.
@Happy2BeMe And no gray hair!!!
Do you have a date for the removal or is that what you're seeing the doctor about?
The oncologist said I needed it removed. I talked to the surgeon and I suppose the day will be fixed today.