Can I Apologize For Yesterday??

@Hate2Iron (8021)
I really don't know what gets into me sometimes. I tend to fly off the handle at the drop of a hat. I took care of everything I had to do that ticked me off yesterday and had a really good chat with mom this morning. I have been off anxiety meds for about 6 months now and I'm beginning to wonder just how long they stay in your system before disappearing completely? I can be great one day and furious the next. How one think can upset me to the point that I explode doesn't make a whole lot of sense, but since I'm aware of it, maybe I can control it better. And I have a new doc that I will be meeting on Thursday. Maybe I should prepare her lol. And I promise... no more moaning. My posts will be full of just fun stuff. If I can't find anything fun to report, I will just visit and comment. :)
No need to apologize. Everybody has their not so good days.
@Hate2Iron (8021)
Thank you... but it was indeed a wake up call. I can do better! :)
Yes, you can control angry outbursts. It is not that we cannot control angry outbursts, it is that we care not to. We get a lot of stimulation from those outbursts, but then we blame ourselves for doing so. I always go by Dr. Abraham Low's statement, "Temper is infantile." That statement shapes me up pretty quickly.
@Hate2Iron (8021)
Your statement is going right up over my desk lol! That should work for me too!!
@Hate2Iron Well, it sure shaped me up. It takes practice to use the muscles of our mouth to keep the angry words from spilling out, but then we don't have to blame ourselves for an outburst and can instead, pat ourselves on the back!!
• Uzbekistan
That's the spirit!
Hope you get feeling better and more positive. Looking forward to your fun posts soon.
@Hate2Iron (8021)
Thank you... I will start working on the lol!!
I don't think any of us mind outbursts as long as they're not personal. I hope your new doctor can help you become more - 'stable' I guess is the word.
@FayeHazel (20079)
It's alright. You are human after all :-)
why did you get off the anxiety med?
I hope it sorts itself out soon and you have a great new doctor.
@sol_cee (17435)
• Saint Vincent And The Grenadines
Better late than never.
@aninditasen (1793)
• Raurkela, India
Wish you all the best to catch up with your emotions and it's never too late to apologise.
@bluesa (15115)
• Johannesburg, South Africa
@Hate2Iron , I vent here, I just do. But, I hope you can find whatever balance you feel you need.
@marsha32 (6689)
I always feel guilty after I do a moaning or angry post...but no one seems to mind and the comments have always been positive for me.
We all have those days when we fly off the handle
Everyone needs to blow off some steam once in awhile. Fun things are good to talk about.
I think you're not that compatible with your current medicine? Btw, all the best!
Walking or just any form of exercise always helps me if I feel out of sorts