International Woman's Day

@Inlemay (17095)
South Africa
How awesome it is to have a day set aside just to celebrate the Woman of the world! Do you have someone that is making your day as a woman extra special and if these words fall on the eyes of the men, are you making an effort to acknowledge the special woman around you? Food for thought!!! Today is Graduation Day for my Youngest Daughter as she steps up to the Rector and shakes hands to acknowledge her studies and watch her STEP into the future, qualified! We are very excited - the day will be hectic but luckily it has started well and at 12h00 today we journey 3 hours to the University to start with the Graduation Celebrations. We are staying over in the Capital City of Pretoria and will return tomorrow after doing some extensive shopping in the Bigger Malls! #very proud mother I am! Happy Wednesday to everyone! Photo avatared by Inge for today's purpose! Ciao
oh, does this mean a fully empty nest, or did you already have that?
@Inlemay (17095)
• South Africa
that is an apt description FULL EMPTY NEST - such an oxymoron indeed
@Inlemay so it's fully empty? or empty but still full or?
Congratulations to your daughter Lany, what a great day for you today, a double celebration. Arrivederci.
What a great day for you and your family. Hearty congratulations to your daughter.
Happy International Woman's Day and Congratulations to your daughter who graduated. Awesome!
@SophieY (884)
• South Africa
I hope to have my capping next year - well done and you have a right to be proud
Congrats to your daughter
@shshiju (8581)
• Cochin, India
Congrats to your daughter on the special occasion of woman day for achieving that. In India there not good news in woman day . There are more cases reporting of woman exploitation.
@LoriAMoore (12214)
Such a cute playful photo of her celebrating.
@Nawsheen (22886)
• Mauritius
My male colleagues at work have wished us ladies today. They respect us so much. Congrats for your daughter's graduation. And happy women's day
@Yadah04 (2465)
Congratulations on your daughters graduation. I am sure you are very proud of her.
@jesroash (771)
Me and my brothers are working on keeping my mom happy today! . Happy women's day!