Have you ever drunk tomato juice?

I like tomatoes (not so much, but I like ), but I didn't imagine juice was relatively good. I had taken it as a child, so I didn't remember the taste. Today I decided to try it again (by the indication of a friend) and I can say that the taste is good... Different, but good. Have you ever tried?
I really like tomato juice. I have a glass of it every morning.
@louievill (16678)
Yes I love it, I like the libby's brand because that was the brand I was used to when I was a kid although I love any tomato juice.
This is really funny. I was at the supermarket today and I thought of getting tomato juice but did not see it. I like its tarty taste and was in the mood for it. Maybe next time.
@tzwrites (4055)
I can't stand tomato juice I hate the taste and I don't know why because I like tomatoes.
I must say that most of the time I just drink orange juice. I seldom try other juices. But in the airplane I had more options. Somewhat at that time I wanted to try the tomato juice. And it tastes well. It is different from orange juice but I also like tomato juice.
@FourWalls (10747)
Pop the can open and stick a straw in it. I'll drink it dry. I was allergic to tomatoes when I was a kid so I'm making up for lost time every way possible now!!!
@1creekgirl (9062)
I really like V8 juice, but it's high in sodium. I tried the low-salt variety and it was terrible! I guess it's the salt that makes it so good!
I don't like tomatoes at all so never drink tomato juice.
@Dena91 (3792)
I can our own in the summer. Mike, my husband, really enjoys it.
Tomato juice is very refreshing in the summertime.
I like it so much that when I´m asked on a plane what do I want to drink I ask for tomato juice.
@AngelesF (252)
• Spain
Yes! And I like it! I drink it from time to time, mostly in summer time. Delicious!
• Peoria, Arizona
It is odd, I like tomatoes, I do not like tomato juice, I am not crazy about tomato soup, and I despise ketchup...I think it is all the sugar they put in the things that ruin it for me haha