Have You Heard This One

Redlands, California
Problem with modern Technology. It knows what I like. My problem is I do not know how to combat this . Was just listing to Rwanda and people were mad at them. Simple lyrics. All Rancid songs are pretty simple. We are not deep people, but have big hearts. That is what separates the true from the fakes. I mean we all know Megadeth Iron Maiden,Anthrax are some of best mind blowing all around bands. Rancid has great lyrics, but they have always been simple. Very True, but from the streets. Not going to win any college awards,. This is good because we get best of both worlds, that is why criticism is important. Keeps things in perspective. I want powerful voices without them wanting power. One way or another they brought a lot of power to the situation without many knowing, including themselves. That is what makes it great. They are like, who the hell are we to even be here, but since we are . Let me give you some wisdom that is smarter than 90 percent than the people that went to Harvard. Why, because they are blinded to a one track mind. We Know poverty and they trying to fix poverty , but never ask the people who live in poverty.
from the rancid 2000 album. enjoy and subscribe for more
I listened to part of it pretty good. They rock hard.
• Redlands, California
Many people cannot get past his vocals. It takes many listens and once you hear it, so damn pretty. I am not sure how it works, all I can say he has a heart of a lion and so appreciate he never gave up and Matt Freeman for seeing it all along. It is crazy they lasted.