Would you like to visit another planet?

Recently NASA has closed a huge (in fact, millionaire) "tourist package" with two people going to space (I think they will visit the moon). They will start the training soon this year. If you had the money needed, would you like to leave planet earth for a while? I would love do that if I could!
@epiffanie (8323)
I would like to do that if I could afford .. but I must be prepared for the possibility of not coming back down to earth ...
• Finland
I would like to go to space and other planet but I'm too scared about all the g-force during a rocket launch
I would love so much to go there but at the back of my mind there's one thought that "I hope the journey would be safe"
@prinzcy (5065)
I would love to do that if I were rich. It must be awesome to see the world from above. I don't believe in alien so I'm not hoping to meet one.
@sjvg1976 (15845)
I would have surely likes to visit other planets too of had enough money. I know one requires lots of money to do that.
I'll wait till it's a bit safer and a bit cheaper.
No in all honesty I love adventure and fun. But I fear stuff like me not being able to return home.
@Linda1234 (4783)
• Houston, Texas
I like stay the earth. I feel very comfortable.