Some think that living at your parents house is shame

@delhshop (773)
is that how you feel? i dont feel shy if we had to move to our parents house, of course its awesome to have your own house, but its also good thing that your parents open the house for you when you needed a house, dont you agree
Some parents don't like their children to leave the family home, but a few do.
@delhshop (773)
absolutely
@delhshop (773)
@HAPPSINGH thanks
I don't think there's shame in that. Everyone needs a helping hand sometimes and it's good if your parents can do that for you. I will welcome my children in my home whenever they need it.
@delhshop (773)
thats super comment, and we do the same at any time
i came back to take care of them.people can think what they want.
@delhshop (773)
you are super and will never be lonely as they say what goes around comes around, i totally agree
@UncleJoe (9955)
• Virginia Beach, Virginia
I think it depends on age. If still a teen trying to find their way, they need a place when they fail. If 30 and living with parents, that's pathetic.
@delhshop (773)
separating from parents and leaving them in old age is pathetic, people need to respect their parents and pay them back the attention and support they gave us, not to leave them feeling lonely at their homes
@UncleJoe (9955)
• Virginia Beach, Virginia
@delhshop As elderly parents we prefer our quiet and solitude over the stress young peoples unnecessary drama creates. Most return to the parent home for what it gives them. Not for what they can give. At 72, I have seen and experienced this more times than I can remember. Unless a parent is bedridden or is experiencing dementia they can usually take care of themselves. They don't need 35 year old leeches in the house.
@delhshop (773)
@UncleJoe depend on the person and the culture i guess, depend how bothe sees each other wether old or young
@ilocosboy (34315)
Of course not, there are many reasons why this happen, one reason is the close family ties
@delhshop (773)
yea and that is super lucky, but some places consider living their is shame, dont know how it is that way