Bad doggie...

Look at that smile... Hahaha
Baguio, Philippines
Dogs are really smart... They will mess up your room when you are not around. They behave like children.. I remember this time when I was in my room and my sister went out.. and my dog did not know that I am inside the room. He was at the living room. Our trash bin under the sink with a door.. I was sleeping at that time and I woke up because of a banging sound.. and I went out and see him trashing the trash all around the floor. I gave him food before I go to sleep. He is not hungry. He just is just fond of doing that whenever no body see him. It was funny because he didn't know that I'm there.. and look at that smile when I took picture of him...Share me your stories too.. :)
@megatron777 (3779)
• Guam
A smiling dog.
• Baguio, Philippines
He loves to tease me when he mess up... Hehe smiling fur... :)
• Guam
@diosabella (4815)
Your dog is so cute. How old is he. He still must be a baby and like to tag things every where.
• Baguio, Philippines
He is 1 year and 3 months human years... He was 5 months at that time and loves to play with our trash.. Hehe he is really an awesome dog he just smiles at the camera with all he's mess all around my floor... :)
@EddieHands (37852)
meow that dog looks nice. But I am scared he might bite me.. I am a cat.. meow
• Baguio, Philippines
he is friendly to cats.. don't worry... :)
Hahaha... This one looks very naughty.
• Baguio, Philippines
Hahha yes he is.. :D