Compare the two Adele vs Bieber

Australia
Justin Bieber One concert at Etihad Stadium in Melbourne 50,000 attendance. Before and after show had no respect for his supporters who stayed up all night in the hot and windy conditions. He couldn't even be bothered to take a photo with one of his fans. On top of all this he left Melbourne 10 hours before he was meant to leave because he had enough of all the screaming girls that supports him. This in my mind is embarassing and he owes all his fans a very sincere apology. Adele two concerts at Etihad Stadium in Melbourne. First concert 75000 attendance. Second concert 60000 attendance. Much more respectable taking time to greet all her fans and take photos with them. Compare the pair one a arrogant self centred individual, the other a respected mature lady.
How is it possible to compare Adele with him?
@TheinvisibleMan yeah I know just wanted to compare these two because they had concerts a week apart with Bieber making a fool out of himself whilst Adele was well respected.
You can say that again.
@JohnRoberts How is it possible to compare Adele with him?
Long time no read! Everyone knows that the Bieber boy is a lout.
@Maluse yep a young man who thinks he's on top of the world.
@Mike197602 (13513)
• Worcester, England
@IlijaMarkovski his sales would agree with him
For starters, Adele is a real singer with genuine talent while the Beebs is a talentless little punk alienating the silly girls screaming over him.
@nitsbubb (368)
• New Delhi, India
'Success in the head' - Hope he understands it.
I really do not follow either performer but it is disheartening to know Bieber was acting like that
@Mike197602 (13513)
• Worcester, England
Adele writes her own songs. JB...for the most part doesn't. For me adele is becoming boring...all songs sound the same. JB is an idiot who is showing signs of growing up and is actually putting out some decent tracks. They are very different people so don't feel a direct comparison can be made unless you specify areas for me to compare them on...