Does anybody write or wrote for BlogBourne?

@AngelesF (252)
Spain
As I just read at the forums it seems they are going to "close" soon. It was a long time since my last log in at BlogBourne. So I logged in to see what was going on there. There is activity, it is not a "dead" site, but I reached a post there saying it was going to be down soon. Does anybody has news about it?
I do not write that but am sad to hear this news for others. So many sites just do not make it.
@AngelesF (252)
• Spain
Yes, @shaggin, sad to know, but a lot of writing sites are going down lately... On the other hand, I'm so happy to see MyLot is working, and, more, happy to meet nice people here!
@AngelesF Mylot quit paying a few years ago and I was very sad. I quit the site a d moved on to other sites that shut down as well. I was so glad to hear that mylot was back to paying again and rejoined. I really love it here. My son is being miserable doing cyber school and I am in the next room mylotting while I listen but don't have to sit next to him while he's having a tantrum.
@kepweng (6900)
first time i heard this are u member here too how it is?
@AngelesF (252)
• Spain
I used to write for this site, but now it is quite inactive... So I think there is nothing to do there.
@PatZAnthony (11869)
• Charlotte, North Carolina
The man who started the site let us know that the site will close in October. Some still visit the site while others have decided to put their efforts elsewhere because they realize the site will not continue.
@AngelesF (252)
• Spain
Thanks, @PatZAnthony! I've been visiting the site from time to time, good to know!
@bunnybon7 (33926)
• Holiday, Florida
i only write here. don't know of any others
@AngelesF (252)
• Spain
Thanks, @bunybon7!
@RubyHawk (21171)
• Atlanta, Georgia
I know nothing about that site but maybe someone else does.
@AngelesF (252)
• Spain
I haven't visited that site lately, I'll do later. There were a lot of people there but I guess a majority left the site.
@RubyHawk (21171)
• Atlanta, Georgia
@AngelesF All the best sites closed and the rest seem to be going. Let's hope mylot doesn't go the same way.
@AngelesF (252)
• Spain
@RubyHawk , I hope so! I've been changing lately, and in fact, a lot of sites have already closed. Crossing my fingers!
@tarah9 (470)
not me, let us hear from who did and see if it is good site
@AngelesF (252)
• Spain
Ok, it isn't very popular, not like myLot, but it is about writing posts. I think it was posts with a minimum of 200 words?? And you earn according to the activity there.
@epiffanie (8326)
I've never heard of BlogBourne before ..
Funny, I've never heard about them.