Foreign Movies: How do you fell about them?

I love watching movies from various countries! For me, the more diverse they are, the more interesting my cinematic experience is. It's incredible how much the mind opens itself to new paths, new visions and new possibilities. Definitely, it's one of the best ways to get to know the world without leaving your own place. Do you like them too?
@EMuhungi (1748)
• Nairobi, Kenya
Yes, watching movies from different countries you come to learn their way of life. Its much fun!
@EMuhungi That's the spirit.
@Lubuto (2321)
• Zambia
I do enjoy foreign movies, they are a great way to know about other cultures and countries
@Lubuto Yeah.
@prinzcy (5082)
I do. I might not understand the language but there's always a subtitle. But sometimes those translation can be a bit off. For example, they can translate 'cool' which also mean 'awesome' as 'sejuk' in my language. Sejuk in English is feeling cold.
@prinzcy It's complicated...
I have watched foreign films for decades and enjoy them for the reasons you offered. We get a glimpse into lands and peoples faraway from our realities.
@JohnRoberts Yeah, it's amazing!
@Kuttu_007 (984)
I like watching Korean and French movies....
@Kuttu_007 Any special reason?
@manasamanu (3756)
• Bangalore, India
Yes I do. I watch these anime series and I don't understand it. Yet I love watching it because of the story line. the characters and the way it is presented.
We've been to an international film festival several times and really enjoyed the diversity of films.
I do like watching films from different countries. I can know the differences and cultures of other nations.
Well, for me US movies can be considered "foreign", as I am European. I watch movies from many different countries of the world.
@ragikutty (2468)
• Kerala, India
Yes I love watching foreign movies if it's about war, blood or gangsters. I love simple and pleasant ones. But if the movie is of any language I don't understand it should have English subtitles. Else I can't watch.
No sub titles!
• Dallas, Texas
Indeed. I have learned to enjoy many films from other countries and this is a good thing. I think American cinema is frankly cut and dry for the most part. It's refreshing to see movies that are seemingly more sincere and are not so stereotyped. What are some movies you would recommend me watch? I am very interested.
@lookatdesktop Well said.
@sanyai (39)
• Serbia
9h
I usually watch foreign movies.In that way I lern about other cultures and language too.