Fat Cat

I have a fear of my cat becomming obease. Alls she does is eat and sleep. I need to put her on an exercise program. I am thinking about putting her on a treadmill with a can of tuna hanging from a string. That should do the trick.
@Jackalyn (6666)
• Oxford, England
We cats know what we are doing and it is just our fur. Love from Freya the Catblogging Cat.
I think clever Freya has a few tricks up the paw to get some extra taste treats.
@Jackalyn (6666)
• Oxford, England
@JohnRoberts Course she does. Mostly she hss the Human next door wrapped around her paw. I hardly think her cat treats are still left over from her two cats who went to kitty heaven over five years ago!
Very cool cat, reminds me of my old cat Tigger.
@EMuhungi (1748)
• Nairobi, Kenya
@snb7090 That is a good idea.
@megatron777 (3841)
• Guam
Welcome to myLot.
Thanks!
• Guam
@snb7090 No problem.
Take care to feed the cat only so much and get active playing with the cat to burn off some feline calories.
yes, she actually came from a pet hoarder so i think a lot of the problem it is that as a kitten she was starved. She has never been over active like most cats unless it comes to food. I did get her some toy mice and a ball but she don't really mess with them to much.
She is so adorable. I wanted to hug her now. Poor thing. She will be on a diet.
• Kolkata, India
Hahahahaaa....What an idea! keep it up!
• Denmark
A vet can tell you how much to feed your cat. The cat can only eat what you give it. Give it less and it won't become obese which may also lead to diseases.
I know but she meows alot if it don't feed her more then i feel bad. I did take her to the vet and the vet said she is ok