Good morning myLot

Hey everyone! I hope your day is off to a wonderful start. It is sunny and almost hot here at the Jersey Shore. It is currently 77 degrees F here at the moment and I believe it is supposed to get close to 85 today. That's what it was in Cozumel, Mexico! I finally fell asleep around 3 am last night and woke up at 8. That's not enough sleep for me but it is all my body would allow. I unpacked my bag, filled a laundry basket, cleaned up various cat messes (thank Darwin for Nature's Miracle), opened up the windows, fed the parrot, and pulled something out of the freezer for dinner. Now I'm just sitting and relaxing with a cup of coffee. I was going to do laundry but my husband is alseep on the couch in his basement Man Cave and the new washer is loud so I don't want to wake him up. It can wait. My sister is doing an Easter dinner today at 2 pm but I don't think we are going to attend. We will probably go to our usual hangout for lunch at noon and be home by 2 napping or doing laundry or something. I told her before we ever even left for Mexico not to plan on us attending and she said she totally understood so it isn't going to cause a family scandal if we don't go. What's everyone else up to today?
It is just the two of us today. We are making a ham dinner so there will be lots of leftovers. Other then that not a whole lot. Happy Easter and enjoy your day.
I pulled skirt steak out of the freezer. Nothing crazy fancy here. A ham dinner sounds nice but too much work for me today.
@NJChicaa I know it. You must be exhausted.
@fishtiger58 (30689)
• Momence, Illinois
My son is at work and hubby and I are just hanging out. I am going to grill some brats and that's about it for the day.
I am going to do skirt steak on the grill later for dinner. Perfect weather for it.
@fishtiger58 (30689)
• Momence, Illinois
@NJChicaa yummy
Scar came racing in about 20 minutes ago when someone turned the water on full force. I'd been out working on replacing 'his' window screen and thought it looked about ready to go...I came in to grab a few things and it all started coming down at once. Just a short shower though, it already stopped...for now.
aw poor kitty. Mine usually take cover rather than coming to the back door. I'll call them and they won't budge.
@NJChicaa Pretty sure he'd have knocked me over if I was in the way
I don't celebrate Easter, so it's just another Sunday funday for us. Welcome home!
I'm not religious so I don't particularly care about the "Easter" part.
Hope you get a nap in today. Wish it was 77 here. Happy Easter
The thermometer says 87 now. That can't be right. That's crazy.
@Hate2Iron (7325)
We have about 100 little paper pots that we need to fill with soil and add a seed to each. Just when we are starting to get excited about gardening... last night it snowed!!
oh my gosh. I am so over snow by now.
Yesterday I watched two wonderful Easter movies, fixed a delicious lamb dinner, and finished my novel. It was a good day. I'm glad you had a good day as well.
That's great that you finished your novel.
@NJChicaa Thank you. I'm still excited by it.
You have got to be thrilled to wake up to a warm sunny day at home.
It is great. Top down weather on the convertible for sure!
@thelme55 (11777)
It's midnight Tuesday inight my home country where I am these few weeks. It's hot to 29 degree Celsius. I had organised and Easter hunting for my small nieces and nephews.