Watching Raw

@skydream (1102)
Agate, Colorado
so I really love wrestling i watch it every week but lately it has been really boring to me and doesn't make much sense. It doesn't make sense to me for Roman to retire THE Undertaker to go feud with someone he was just feuding with and already beat. There's constant rematches. The only thing that keeps me tuning it right now is Roman Reigns and The Hardys. But I'm really debating just DVRing it and finding something else to do with my time on Monday nights
I don't get the whole roman, undertaker, braun thing either. Im back And forth on watching both shows.
@skydream (1102)
• Agate, Colorado
It's really weird how they did all that.
@skydream definitely. Hope they change it.
@dramagirl26 (3392)
• Ringgold, Virginia
The only reason I'm watch RAW again is because The Miz, Ambrose, Bray, Mickie, and Alexa are on it. Aside from that I really don't care that much for Roman and Braun's storyline, plus I think it's unfair how they have Brock Lesnar as the champion.
@skydream (1102)
• Agate, Colorado
Ugh yes!! I hate that Brock is champion he's never even there. I watch for Roman because he's my favorite and Alexa getting traded there made me more interested because the women's divioson had been repetitive lately.
• Ringgold, Virginia
@skydream I don't like how they have Brock as champion, it's unfair to the current SuperStars. I can't wait until he leaves.
@tammys85 (9124)
@skydream I don't wanna hear the complaints (from other fans) if Reigns becomes champ; at least he'll be there weekly.
I am just looking forward to the women's number 1 contender match mostly.
@skydream (1102)
• Agate, Colorado
I'm looking forward to Jeff's match. I am partly excited to see the women's match but if it just ends with Sasha winning it'll be hard for me to look forward to that too
@skydream I hope Sasha or Alexa wins either one.
@skydream (1102)
• Agate, Colorado
@TRBRocks420 I was hoping Alexa or Nia so im happy with who won
• Calgary, Alberta
Roman should just turn heel, the heroic character dont work for him because people boo him out of the building. The only way he will get cheered live is if all his matches will be filmed in Samoa where is heritage came from or on India where he weirdly developed a fanbase. Keep him away from live audience. I prefer hardies when they were in TNA, I miss their broken characters, which they are not allowed to use in WWE because tna claims to own it.
@tammys85 (9124)
They're in the midst of a lawsuit with TNA, and hopefully once it's settled Matt can use his Broken gimmick if he wants to.
@skydream (1102)
• Agate, Colorado
@CaptAlbertWhisker They did settle?! That's great I would love Broken Matt and Brother Nero its pretty entertaining
• Calgary, Alberta
@skydream I heard WWE also tried to buy the crazy Steve character. Yup Crazy Steve is coming to wwe because their attempt to copy decay which is Sanity is a failure.