What a annoying day!!

Banks, Oregon
So today my charger was misplaced I knew I had sat it down somewhere but it fell and I looked everywhere for two hours finally I found it in a dirty clothes basket! Then later my internet did not work on my phone it was off two hours I called in to MetroPcs for help and they had me reading off a 20/digit code from my sim card, and then typing in codes and it all just seemed like nonsense and stuff I should not have to do. So finally I have up and said if this is going to be this difficult o am just going to go in to the MetroPcs store tomorrow as this is ridiculous.
Is your internet back and running now? I hope your day got better after all that!
My brothers internet is off right now, mine was just some temporary glitch or something my plannis good till the 30th.
@chrissbergstrom Oh no! Is his data out or it just isn't working properly. Glad yours is back up & running!
@Lupita234 couldn't live without it lol
• New Delhi, India
Sometimes nothing seems to work
So true
• New Delhi, India
@chrissbergstrom take a deep breath and let the water flow
I hope you get it all working. Once when we had a problem my oldest son helped us more than the company that provided the service.
Sometimes it's easier to take the longer drive to town then it is to sit for hours talking to someone who doesn't seem to really know what there doing and instead have like a book out of different steps to try, steps I have already taken for the most part and others that just don't make sense that they would help
@louievill (15807)
Just don't let it get you down, I know how it feels but it happens, I hope better things and situations are on the way for you
Thank you
I will feel annoyed if this happens to me. Especially a smartphone means nothing to be without the internet. I experienced it before and it really spoiled my mood. And it is frustrating that it is not easy to find out what's wrong right away. It can be something wrong with the system of your phone, or hardware, or the bad signal from the phone provider etc.
Yeah and the guy told me to take battery out its like hello on this phone you can't take out the battery
@chrissbergstrom I understand. Today many phones don't allow to take out the battery. Just blame iPhone because it started it. My solution is turned off and turned on my phones many times because I don't know what's wrong. I also uninstalled a few apps. Somewhat the internet is back at last but I really can't tell what's wrong with my old phone.
I'm sorry you're having a difficult day.
Thanks today is better
@chrissbergstrom That's good.
It seems you are having a bad day. I hope things will be fine soon.
Today is good
Hmm wonder why your internet stopped for hours. Glad you found your charger
I really never get an answer
@chrissbergstrom really? Thats weird.
I hope today is a much better day for you!
Today has been awesome
@chrissbergstrom Good to hear!!!
@scheng1 (24957)
Sound like too much hassle. I do not even know that there are numbers on my sim card. Glad that I have not face such problem at all.
I could barely read them so small and faded print
@scheng1 (24957)
@chrissbergstrom haha, in this case, much easier to go down to the shop and get the staff to read the small print.
@FayeHazel (9300)
How irritating! Did you get your phone fixed?
Yes it is working fine now
I hate that kind of nonsense. Internet companies are one of the worst.
It is so frustrating dealing with customer service
Sounds like a bummer day. Hope today is better.
Today has been great
@dwstory (969)
We had a Dell computer and when it was not working we called their help center and they crashed our computer and than hung up on us. We got rid of that computer and will never ever buy a Dell computer again. A friend of ours had the same problem with Dell.
Oh how frustrating yeah the first person I swear messed up my phone worse
@OreoBrownie (3321)
• Winder, Georgia
It sure is annoying, and I don't know how they can help troubleshoot from the phone when they mostly have a script to go by.
Exactly it felt like he was reading a script of things to try not really knowing at all what the problem could be
@sjvg1976 (12674)
It's irritating when internet problem occurs. My internet connection gets problematic sometimes.