COUNTRYSIDE

If you had to say one thing that is good about country or city what would that be and why ?? I am from india and the culture here is amazing..love the temples, the nature ,the mountains...its beauty ..
@megatron777 (3868)
• Guam
What a beautiful country you have there.
Thank you so much..! Whats yours?
@Mass_Sonu (1270)
@malibu153 I'm from India too & like the same!
Thats greatt
@HAPPSINGH (96418)
@malibu153 @Mass_Sonu Nice to meet you Indian buddies
@Mass_Sonu (1270)
@HAPPSINGH @malibu153 so are you too!
@Basilo (599)
i like the history of my country, the natural beauty and the beautiful people i meet every now and then. i love being a patriot as well
@HAPPSINGH (96418)
@Basilo very nice, yeah Kenya is a very nice country
@amnabas (9662)
• Karachi, Pakistan
I am from Karachi Pakistan. Our city is also referred as city of lights. I love the liveliness of my city.
@HAPPSINGH (96418)
@amnabas that's nice, i heard karachi halwa is very famous
@Nawsheen (18435)
• Mauritius
I would say the beaches. We have the finest beaches over here.
We live in a suburb of Chicago. The majority of the city of Chicago is lovely. Nature in a country setting is more abundant.
@HAPPSINGH (96418)
Yeah India is amazing and it has different cultures and religions. Enjoy your day
• Meerut, India
@malibu153 same here m from India too... The good part of our country is that it's too religious and all the people live here as one... But the worst part of our country is The Bloody Corruption due to which we are lacking behind till today... Plus the reservations for SC/ST And OBCs , don't want to hurt anyone but really do you think that you really want reservations for succeeding in life can't you do anything without reservation.... If the reservations and corruption is vanished from India then surely we'll be above America And Russia soon... Thanks to our PM Narendra Modi who is doing a lot for the country