. . .Not An Attribute Of A Virtuous Woman?

@Sambriel (373)
While a woman may simply be referred to as the very opposite sex of a man 'A Virtuous Woman' however, is a different ball game all together if you ask me, selfishness for one out of hundreds of negative attributes is certainly not an attribute of virtuous woman, I kept wondering,what in your personal opinion are attributes of a virtuous woman?
The Bible has a very long list.
@Sambriel (373)
@Kandae11 I'm aware of that dear,mind sharing some with us? Thanks!
@Sambriel Those that stand out would be - respect for husband, diligent work, keeping a clean house - and others.
@FayeHazel (5483)
@Kandae11 Excellent
@FayeHazel (5483)
I agree - just like a virtuous woman is far different than a woman... a decent man is different than a man. The latter in both category is simply born, the former takes dilligence
@Sambriel (373)
@FayeHazel very vital point to note thanks!
@1creekgirl (5251)
She loves God most of all, loves and takes care of her family, helps the poor and homeless, and is generous and kind.
@Sambriel (373)
@1creekgirl wow! Beautiful attributes, I guess you're a proverbs 31 woman! Thanks a lot
@Sambriel Thanks, I would love to be a Proverbs 31 woman, but I fall way too short.
@Sambriel (373)
@1creekgirl you welcome! Rest assured you'll surely get there!
@Nawsheen (3553)
• Mauritius
21h
Virtuous woman according to me is someone who tries her best not to hurt others and help others when needed. Someone you can rely upon
@Sambriel (373)
19h
@Nawsheen wonderful attributes, seems to me you have a golden heart to have been able to think in this manner. Thanks!
@Nawsheen (3553)
• Mauritius
12h
@Sambriel thank you friend
@ShifaLk (3837)
17h
Yes, selfishness is worst And rest is written in Proverbs 31
@Sambriel (373)
17h
@ShifaLk that's right! I couldn't agree more,how you doing today? Nice hearing from you
@boiboing (11796)
• Northampton, England
You should stop judging women or you'll almost certainly never get one.
@Sambriel (373)
@boiboing oh dear you might have misunderstood the message. Women are special, wonderfully and beautiful created by God,why would anyone wanna judge'em? I'm so sorry you saw it that way cheers!
@stbrians (9927)
• Kakamega, Kenya
I seek to know too
@Sambriel (373)
@stbrians we all do too I guess that's why we all here. . . stick around I'm sure you'll find the knowledge you seek!
16h
Well I think virtue to me is a giving spirit and gracious at the very least Sam. Just my idea of virtuous and what it means to me.