Which language is more romantic?

El Salvador
I'm learning french, I speak Spanish perfectly, and I barely speak Italian. I have always wondered which of them is the most romantic to other people who don't speak it, or which one of them sounds more romantic and attractive for people, I think that french is the most attractive and romantic, I think it's due to their phonetic, and the words they have, everything sounds beautiful to be honest!. What do you think?
@1creekgirl (9896)
I think Spanish and Hawaiian are lovely languages. German seems harsher.
• El Salvador
I have never heard someone speaking hawaiian! but it most be pretty :). I think the same about the German language!
@rema1996 Silent Night sung in Hawaiian is just beautiful! I graduated from high school in Kaneohe, Hawaii.
• El Salvador
@1creekgirl it most be beautiful, i'll search for that in internet!, do you speak Hawaiian fluently?
@SAM774 (3217)
i dont like french ...that because once i tried to learn ... but i was not good at it so if i ever speak french i assure it would sound most unromantic lol
• El Salvador
I know, I suffer a lot with french too!! the phonetic it's sooo hard!
@SAM774 (3217)
@rema1996 ya its damn hard .. so you know french ?
@else34 (13610)
• New Delhi, India
@rema1996 For me it is HindI, because it is the only language in which I can express myself impressively.HindI is my mother tongue.
• El Salvador
People say it's really hard to learn, I think it sounds beautiful too, unfortunately, in my country, we don't have a place where they teach hindi :(!
@else34 (13610)
• New Delhi, India
@rema1996 HindI is the national language of India.It is taught in many universities in the world.And it's not a difficult language.However I think one can express oneself only in one's mother tongue.
I think all the languages can be romantic. As long as it was said wholeheartedly.
@Nawsheen (22942)
• Mauritius
I grew up learning French. If i have to compare French with English then I would say that French is far more romantic. However French can be a difficult language to learn