Home Based Employment

United States Minor Outlying Islands
Are there really any home based employment positions available?
@megatron777 (3773)
• Guam
Hi there. Look at Upwork website. Thank you.
@Kuma6i (170)
In upwork i am not getting any job
• United States Minor Outlying Islands
@Kuma6i I have been registered with upwork.com for a few months and it seems that all of the projects offered have to have a very high approval rate. The problem is that you need to get established first and it's difficult getting hired.
indeed.com
I am not sure if how i can help. You can try checking upwork.
Hi a very good question in this day and age and if the computer cannot provide helpful links, try just earning $$ from something your good at like crafts, artwork, physical labor or assisting those that do not drive with your car taking them places . . . thinking outside the box has lots of great possibilities just keep trying @janlp1026 and nice to meet you
Hmm there are some sites like youth for work and upwork where you are able to meet your requirments
• Walnut Creek, California
Well, I just got a pair of vintage loudspeakers in to restore. I'll charge $80 for the job. But I wouldn't depend on this "business" for my livelihood.