Proud mama

image is mine
Visiting my son's grad show. He just completed his studies in film and animation. They had a grad show of all their work and creations and it was so good to get a glimpse of all his accomplishments as well as those of the others in his class. These students are so creative and you can see the hard work they put into everything. Now all we parents can hope is that they get hired. Today the businesses and studios will view their exhibition and most if not all are hoping to be hired there. Good luck to them all. Is there an accomplishment you are proud of?
What a great time! Congrats to the grad. I am very proud of my daughter and my grandchildren. They each have mental issues and so I am here helping my daughter raise my grandson. My daughter has come a long way in the last few years.
Thank you. Great to hear your daughter is doing better. I can see how proud that makes you.
@Freelanzer .....Yes,compared to where she used to be she has come a long way.
• Eugene, Oregon
I hope he gets a job doing what he likes and what he studied. I was very proud when my daughter graduated from the University of Oregon and then went to work in the high tech field as a marketer.
I wish that for him too. He has worked so hard nd would love to see him do what he loves
• Eugene, Oregon
@Freelanzer That would be great!
That's pretty awesome and, good luck.
Thank you.
That is great. I like it when children make their parents proud. Congratulations.
They do make us proud and sometimes just for small accomplishments
@PatZAnthony (11971)
• Charlotte, North Carolina
Yes, getting hired would be wonderful @Freelanzer We all want everyone to have employment.
And the competition today is so strong
@Nawsheen (22941)
• Mauritius
That is something to be proud of. Congratulations. I think my greatest achievement is when i graduated
@ridingbet (40076)
i am proud of my son because he is a content writer of a site. i am also proud of him because he is taking his master of science in teaching, and he pays for his won tuition.