Being mum is 24/7 duties.

@Janile (267)
What do you prefer??? To be a working mum? Or To be a full time mum? Then why??? I don't know if it's good or bad question but I want to know your opinion.Thank you.
@atoz1to10 (6898)
Being a mum is great. Being a full time mum and being a working mum have disadvantages and advantages. Working, you have extra money to buy things for you and the family but not enough time with the children/family. Staying home, you have 24/7 to be there but no money. As for me, I prefer to go to work but I am still a mum. It's a shame that I might miss out some of the fun time with my children... But I think both parents and children need to have a break from each other from time to time...
@Janile (267)
@atoz1to10 yes you are right. I'm a full time mum now ,I earn little money in online business, and not enough,otherwise I had a time with my daughter and we enjoy.I'm thinking to go back to work to earn much money,but I'm thinking for my daughter...... I don't know what to do.
@atoz1to10 (6898)
@Janile Do you have any family member to look after her for you while you are at work? I am lucky to have my parents. I trust them more then anyone else. That was why I didn't have to worry a thing when I am at work. Even when they were sick I didn't have to take time off... Bad mum I was....
@atoz1to10 (6898)
@Janile Yes, I am lucky that my parents dont like going any where like some other parents I know. Everytime they (others' parents) informed their children that they have to go away, the children had to look around for someone else to look after their children. What about your parents in law or any relatives?
@MGjhaud (20802)
being a mother is one of the toughest. I'm not there yet but i kind of experience it with my nephew sometimes. but i would still prefer to be a working mother -- with a nanny. hahaha
@Janile (267)
@MGjhaud Im thinking to back to my work, but I'm thinking too about my daughter, and also I don't have enough money to pay for nanny,hahaha
@MGjhaud (20802)
family member maybe..? grandma? while you're working on a budget for a nanny.. im sure they're free of charge haha..
@Janile (267)
@MGjhaud i don't have parents now
@lady1993 (15625)
i am not really sure... i want to be there full time for my kid i guess... but that decision is so far in the future
@Janile (267)
@lady1993 well its good that u pick one,you will be a mother too in the future
@lady1993 (15625)
@Janile i sure hope so, since i also love children
@Janile (267)
@lady1993 that's good.
@amnabas (9927)
• Karachi, Pakistan
A full time mum who stays home and lookafter them.
@Janile (267)
@amnabas great.
I grew up with nannies taking care of me and my siblings. My son is the same. Did I make that choice? Probably yes, but it sort of lead there and since I grew up with parents who had a very busy life making money, I have become one too.
@Janile (267)
@toniganzon how I wished money is everywhere and free,so if we need we can easily get and so we don't need to stay away to our children.
Working mom is better
• Prairieville, Louisiana
Welcome to mylot new user.