A call from Leticia.

Chile
Leticia is not coming again today. I recieved a call from her earlier in the morning and she was worried and upset. That, of course meant that she wasn´t feeling well. Jorge´s surgery apparently was a big one. With luck he will be dismissed from the hospital next Monday. It will mean, I think, to start all over again with his rehabilitation. I hope all ends well. Meanwhile Jorge has been living in Leticia´s house for over a year as his house did not meet the conditions of safety for someone who has to go around in a wheelchair. I don´t know if Leticia could ask the doctor about the future. She was calling from her phone and I did not want to extend the conversation. So after I get ready to go out with Claudia I´ll call her if I have the time. Do pray or sent good vibes to Jorge please. He needs them.
I am very sorry, I hope that Jorge can recover well enough to be able to move by himself.
He seemed to be recovering after much rehab. But he had pains and they scanned the legs and decided on this big surgery.
@marguicha Oh my goodness, another surgery, poor Jorge and poor Leticia.
@LadyDuck I thinkthat this is a big set back. Probably another year of rehab.
Sending prayers and positive thoughts to Jorge. I do hope things improve.
The only thing Leticia learned was that this new surgery had been as big as the first one. He needs all the prayers in the world.
@marguicha I'm sorry to hear this.
@JudyEv It is very sad.
• Lakewood, Colorado
Yes having Jorge in our thoughts and prayers still Marguicha. Oh no he has to start all over..poor man.
It is awful
• Lakewood, Colorado
@marguicha Let us know how he gets on Marghuicha.
Good vibes sent
Thanks!
@silvermist (15804)
@marguicha Sending good vibes for Jorge.Hope everything works out for the best --for Jorge and Leticia.
I hope so too. But for one thing or another, this will mean another year of Leticia having him at her house.
@prashu228 (22739)
So leticia's meeting postponed again? well i can understand the situation Hope he will be alright after the surgery . Good vibes and prayers.
Thanks for the prayers
@Kuttu_007 (1022)
Sending good vibes and praying for him..
Thank you.
• Pamplona, Spain
Will send them as he really needs them. So he gets rehabilitation then after? Oh that is good. What a relief for Leticia also knowing that things are finally going somewhere. Please let us all know how he is going.
Hope Jorge gets better soon
Will definitely send prayers for Jorge. I do hope all of this goes well for Jorge and Leticia!