When Your World Comes Full Circle

Redlands, California
Been around since the 90's listening to your band take a pounding even though they still put out some of the best music that was ever recorded. Just was not the the historic level that made people stop in their tracks. Still made me stop in my tacks and listened to every word with great enthusiasm. I personally loved it. Evolved in a grown up way and yet we not leaving those kids. Then, not only did they cover a song, but they evolved the music themselves. Credit will never be given, but can hear where that attitude comes from. It is is indeed pure music to my ears. This is going to last for a long time and be prepared because we just getting started with a mindset politicians can't touch.
Tacoma Band NOI!SE "Two Faced" Song off the album Oi! Ain't Dead Vol.3 from Rebellion Records https://www.facebook.com/destinycitynoise
• Lakewood, Colorado
Thumping energy!! These guys are the real deal Crossbones. To die for.
• Redlands, California
I am Getting pounded. Seems like my punk rock has finally been called out. Thanks for your kind thoughts though.
• Lakewood, Colorado
@crossbones27 Pound away then Crossbones.Welcome always friend.
• Redlands, California
@TiarasOceanView Ah, never did get lets argue to argue. Do not like something turn the page. Want to question something, then lets do that. Not you obviously, you have a idea what I normally do, but if someone is beefing lets hash it out. Never had to look at the post in the first place if did not like it.
@Trensue (5265)
Didn't love the "gruff" voice. Had a hard time understanding the lyrics. Gave up.
• Redlands, California
Just country faster and a different perspective.
• Redlands, California
Also to help with the gruff voice. Listen to his words and you kind of end up liking voice.It takes many listens and that is another thing I like about it because it forces you to pay attention. Most of us have such a short attention span these days.
Punk is one of the longest lasting types of music never gets old
• Redlands, California
I think so if they do it right. It always depends on the leaders and they have some really solid leaders the last 30 years and do not care what anyone says about that. Then the fans do one thing right that I agree with and recognize the true ones. I am a little worried because the musics leaders are getting a bit old, but should be around for another 20 years to say the least.
I am not into punk rock.I had enough in my days.Punk cannot be funk at times.Depending who Are you confused so am I.
• Redlands, California
I get you, basically you are tired of the sadness and did your fight. Now you just want to enjoy your time. That is what us younger people are for, to carry your torch,that you set a high standard to.
@scheng1 (24948)
Their music is still young, though they are getting older and older. I think when they were young, they drove their mothers mad with the songs and the noise, and perhaps now they still drive their mother mad!
• Redlands, California
Now They get paid so it is all good, America and its damn paycheck. lol
@scheng1 (24948)
@crossbones27 True. While their mothers will not like to listen to the "noise" at home, they sure like the fact that their "boys" are making a good living.
• Redlands, California
@scheng1 In America many get behind them Aggrolites Grandma made her way through the falseness and said these guys are good.