Ufc

Currently it is rare to find someone who has never heard of UFC, I am particularly a fan of this organization. I have since practiced martial arts (Karate, aikido, judo, jiu jitsu and muay thay). And you, have you heard about Ufc, have you ever watched any fight?
Well then I am rare, I have never heard of it nor do I watch fighting of any kind unless it's part of a movie I happen to be watching.
It is like WWE but the fighters stay inside the the octagon. UFC is Ultimate Fighting Champioship .
@paulobraga85 oh, ok.
• Peoria, Arizona
I have watched a bit of Karate and Kendo. Both are very neat! I would like to watch more martial arts, they are so beautiful
It is great to watch. Today on Pay per view you can watch the UFC, that will happen at Dallas.
@Mamerto32 (697)
• Canlubang, Philippines
I love this sports! This is basically an action movie gone real. I once tried MMA for self defense purpose, but tight schedule and injury forced me to take boxing (for fitness) instead. Eventually I ended up with kali!