Free Food From Pizzahut

@peachpurple (12875)
Malaysia
Do you know that you can get FREE food from Pizzahut for a minimum purchase of $5 per receipt? The first time I knew of the FREE food was looking at the bottom of the bill and saw that if I had joined the Pizzahutsurvey, I will get a survey code, write the numbers down on the bill and redeem the FREE food during my next purchase at Pizzahut. Minimum purchase of $5 per receipt . I got a garlic bread and a bowl of mushroom soup for FREE that goes well with a pan pizza!!
• Prairieville, Louisiana
I have ordered from Pizza Hut and had it delivered to my apartment.
@peachpurple (12875)
What pizza did you ordered? I love Hawaiian pizza
@silvermist (20100)
@peachpurple I too love Hawaiian pizza,though some do not because of the pineapple in the topping.
@silvermist (20100)
@peachpurple Here the offer is buy a medium pizza and get one free.Garlic bread and mushroom soup with pizza is nice.
@manasamanu (3753)
• Bangalore, India
We don't have such offers here, I wish they had done it here too. Enjoy your pizza with free garlic bread and mushroom soup.
@prashu228 (25811)
I am so sad ,after reading this, why don't we get such offers here ...anyways happy for ,you are able to get free food....you will definitely enjoy it
There are no Pizza Huts in Switzerland.
@responsiveme (16380)
Good for you, I wonder if that offer is there in other countries too