I hate queues!

Although necessary, I hate any kind of queue... But I have a "special" hatred for the bank queues. It seems that the employees take time to do their job on purpose. It's like it's kind of a pleasure to see so many people lining up... I don't understand. Have you ever been through any kind of queue?
@responsiveme (14236)
obviously,...bank queues
@prashu228 (23318)
Yes and I hate going to banks. Here as well they do their work slowly..
Concerning bank lines, I often plain customers for not filling out slips etc before reaching the teller. The same goes at a fast food place when begin deciding what to order when reaching the counter.
@manasamanu (3756)
• Bangalore, India
Yeah even I hate those bank queues, they are very slow at work.
@manasamanu Yeah... Oh, my...
• Bangalore, India
@MGjhaud (20829)
Waiting is the second thing i dislike in this world. Mine's the grocery queue. I remember returning my items before and left cause I couldn't take anymore second standing and waiting for my turn.
@MGjhaud Waiting =
The banks are inefficient. Fortunately today we don't have to stand there to line up. We just get a ticket from a machine and it will be your turn when it is your number. At least it is a little better. This is why I often take advantage of dealing the banking business by computer or mobile phone because I don't want to waste my time in the bank for waiting.
@youless I fully agree with you.
@Essjayd (1146)
Have to agree I hate queues! I've went and put stuff back in shops if the queues are too long! I have plenty of patience for some things but queuing definitely isn't one of them
@Essjayd Queues =
I hate spending a lot of time in a waiting line. If it is needed, then I will endure doing so.
I hate them anywhere and especially at the grocery store when they can put on more clerks but do not.