Happy Tuesday

Good morning,We have sun and the lawn is getting mowed Will be spending most of the afternoon and getting things done. We will plant our garden when we get back from Sturbridge,MA The photo is my great great grandson.He is starting to look like a Rossi Have not told him yet.Will when the time is right. He is six feet tall plus.Playing football in the last year. Now he tells me he wanted to play basketball. That is up to your Robert whatever you feel comfortable in doing. Just wanted to share some news.Not much. Have a good day.What are you up to?
He is a very handsome young man and looks very athletic so I am sure whatever he decides to do he will do well at it. I am at work today. After work my son is picking me up and taking me out to dinner. I am looking forward to some alone time with him. It very rarely happens.
@Happy2BeMe that is nice .Have a lovely visit and dinner.Good for you
@amadeo thank you
• Lakewood, Colorado
He is a fine tall lad and hope he gets to do whatever it is he wants to. Good Morning and I hope the day will be fine for gardening.
@TiarasOceanView it is excellent day for gardening.
• Lakewood, Colorado
@amadeo Oh fantastic to hear it now Fredo, finally.
I plan to mow my grass later today. Have a wonderful day!
@andriaperry. thank you.Take it easy there mowing
He is a good looking young guy, and tall, so wanting to play basketball isn't such a bad idea. Its a rainy day here, I baked oatmeal chocolate chip cookies this morning and had some bloodwork done. This afternoon I have a job interview and I am feeling tired, so after I get home and get changed, I plan on curling up and watching an episode of The Kennedys. Have you watched this series?
@Juliaacv Not yet.I have heard that is great there.I never made oatmeal chocolate chips cookie.I like to try it.
@amadeo Okay......here is one........I'm sending it to you thru cyberspace!
• , New York
@amadeo I love the taste of oatmeal chocolate cookies. The taste just melts in my mouth.
@CRK109 (14355)
Regardless of the sport he plays, I hope he's successful! He's so handsome! How old is he? Are you in Sturbridge now? I've been there many times! It's quite a drive from here but so lovely and I love going to Sturbridge Village.
@CRK109 I will be going to Sturbridge Saturday morning.My family is there. Nieces and nephews plus many others For us here it will be about two hours or less.Depending on the traffic
@CRK109 (14355)
@amadeo Sounds wonderful!
Very good, basketball it's great for him. Success, and good day for all.
@eoluz09 thank you.I do hope he likes what he is doing.
A very handsome and strong grandson you have there!!! So glad he is involved in sports!! Wishing you a good day. Nice weather here so outdoors working in the yard for us.
@Corbin5 same here.We been out most of the day.I loved it.
@LeaPea2417 (15249)
• Toccoa, Georgia
That is neat, Alfredo that you are a great great grand pa! Your great great grandson is very handsome.
He is a tall good looking kid. I hope he does good in sports and in his life.
@spiderdust (2711)
• San Jose, California
Just tell me that those jeans acquired those knee holes on their own, and he didn't get them predone at Nordstrom's.
Good looking kid. Is he better at football or basketball. Or equally good at both?
A nice looking young man he is too. I had a good day at work today.