Learned about the country Cyprus thanks to myLot.

Ponce De Leon, Florida
I was reading a post by a fellow my Lotter and noticed that they had their country listed as Cyprus. I asked the other half where it was and he said it was in south Florida. I responded with that I was talking of the country not the city. Lola. So I searched for it and ended up spending a couple minutes on the Wikipedia page and learned about a new country. That is one of my favorite things about interacting with people all over tie globe. I learn all kinds of stuff!
@Essjayd (1620)
That's one of the things I like about Mylot there are people from all over the world! It's good to get a glimpse of peoples lives in other countries! Cyprus is beautiful place to visit for a holiday! I'd love to live somewhere like that some day!
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
@Essjayd its cool to learn little factoids every time we log on. Cyprus sounds like a lot of fun.
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
I'm sure we all learn lots of things on here. I know I have learnt all sorts of things about how 'ordinary' citizens in other countries live..
How very nice
That is one thing I do appreciate about online sites: the chance to converse with those from far away.
@sjvg1976 (18039)
While reading your post I was thinking about @thehousewife who's from Cyprus. I am surprised that you didn't know that Cyprus is a country.
Thats cool. Learn something new every day.