Off to yoga to decompress

@KristenH (18993)
Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
Today was a lovely morning to walk to the gym with no coat and in my flops. It was so beautiful in the 70s, while it's in the 80s right now. Tomorrow back to hot and rainy, and back to cool temps in the 50s Friday morning. I don't know about Friday afternoon. I did get a couple new compliments on my new bathingsuit today, those who weren't in the class. AS for Upwork, I didn't have any work yesterday. He didn't have any ready and had promised me he would give me some the next day. He did give me 6 today, all short ones. But due to computer issues, I lost time and only had gotten 1.5 articles done. I only sent him one completed. I've lost 3 hours of work. So I'll finish it tomorrow and will have to make-up for it with some OT work this weekend. So unfair! First of all, Firefox haven't been responding on and off for three hours. My mouse had been freezing on and off. My computer kept freezing, and then I kept getting to Safe Mode and then Utilities and back to safe mode. I kept rebooting my computer and temporary land out in normal mode, which lasted less than 2 minutes. This weekend, it was ten minutes. And I called Apple and sent Apple Support a tweet about it this afternoon. We did a manual reboot by unplugging my charging and replugging it in. Once again, it got back to safe mode. They told me to talk to Apple and see what I keep getting in Safe mode and see if they can fix the issue. At this rate, if it's too much, I might as well say goodbye to Apple and get a cheaper laptop like Dell or HP for a change, under $1000 . I've had enough, though I blame myself for that darned water spill. I'm going to save my work tomorrow and hope that my computer cooperates for sure! Off to decompress at yoga and feel better later. Be back later with a report!
So sorry your computer is causing you such trouble. I did have an HP laptop for years and did not have any problems with it. Yes, yoga sounds like the perfect way to get to feeling better.
@KristenH (18993)
• Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
Thanks Deborah. I think changing computer brands is the way to go at this rate. The optical mouse might help my mouse issues, but not the rest. I did decompress and feel a bit better.
@shivamani10 (9366)
• Hyderabad, India
It is better to go for Hp or Dell as you said. Or the best one is Lenovo. I am also planning for a new one and may possibly go for it in the next month.
@KristenH (18993)
• Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
I would check into Lenovo and Acer at Best Buy's website. Go for it.
@prinzcy (5082)
I used Compaq laptop back then. It was a secondhand, but it performed well. As for desktop, I used Dell. The best so far.
@KristenH (18993)
• Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
Thanks Notlillie. I will keep it in mind.
I hope you enjoy it.
@KristenH (18993)
• Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
I did a little bit. Thanks.
HP's are great that's mostly what I have always had.
@KristenH (18993)
• Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
Thanks TR.