What's the weather like in your area?

China
I'm in Fujian, China now. It's a warm place. Without cold winter, flowers bloom all the year round.So mylot friends ,I want to know what the climate is like in your place. What's the weather like?
@prashu228 (20629)
It's hot and sticky climate here. Waiting for rain from past few days
@responsiveme (13244)
I like the fact that flowers bloom all year around. We are going into hot summers
In the winter,the trees in fujian are all gree.This is not visible in the North of China ,as well as most parts of the world
@wenxiug yes ,it is.I'm from the north of china.the winter is so cold.it is a regret for me that I didn't go to the south of china.
@louievill (15873)
It's was so hot but now it just suddenly rained hard
Sometimes it rains heavily?May I know where you are?
@louievill (15873)
@wenxiug its in my profile, Im from the Philippines. It rained just now a few minutes ago, it had been a long hot dry spell for weeks.
@louievill I alos have a friend who is from boracay ,philipines~nice to meet you.
• Austin, Texas
I'm in Austin, Texas USA where the weather is great most of time. It was really hot when I went out earlier (about 5 PM) to get my daughter from school. Right now it's about 8 PM, and the weather is comfortable. We don't even need the air conditioner. There are clouds in the sky. It may or may not rain. Looking forward to a comfortable quiet evening.
I like the weather over there .I am in China,it is about 9 am.Have a sweet dream!
I haven't been to Fujian before. But I think its weather is similar from here. Here it becomes hot and the summer is arriving. But sometimes it can be cool after a heavy rain. The weather has changed a lot lately.
yes,you are right.Guangzhou are closed to fujian ,and they are both in the sounth of China.
@BabyRai1 (910)
• Nairobi, Kenya
In our place it's quite cold.enjoy the warm season
Today it is sunny and very hot. It is a little windy but not enough to want to have to stand outside. They are calling for rain all weekend though.
@JediYoda (1744)
• Samoa
Oh, it's been rainy and windy for the past few days.
It's warm here. What is the temperature there?
@else34 (13667)
• New Delhi, India
I'm from India.It's a sizzling summer here.Today the temperature in our area crossed 46 C.
@shivamani10 (9366)
• Hyderabad, India
We got all varieties of seasons in India.
It is a cool weather in my city.
@millie02 (5654)
It looks like it could be a nice day here today. I hope it is because I am hanging my washing out to dry.
@minx267 (11188)
• Hartford, Connecticut
We have four seasons. winter, we get snow and cold weather, Spring is my favorite time Mild but with a bit of rain often. Summer is hot well more humid and then hot. Today and yesterday it was about 90 degrees Farenheit. but humidity makes it very sticky. Fall is nice as it cools off again. but then we also have the leaves on the deciduous trees changing colors (which is beautiful) and falling off.