I want to Travel to some childhood places.

Asansol, India
I have many memories of my childhood. I lived for about 14 years of my life where I studied. It is KV Kharagpur. Many of you know I Think. I have traveled to many places. Like Hyderabad, Delhi. Now I want to travel to where I left my childhood days. What about you do you have memories of your childhood. Or anybody you are fond off.
@responsiveme (14418)
My school friends
yes i always pass the apartment we rented before when im only 4. im already 37.
I hope you are able to travel. It's good you have good memories from your childhood.
@jobelbojel (5119)
I want to travel back to where I started playing, from crawling on the streets to climbing trees.
@magnumopus (1685)
The memories of my childhood is always fresh in my mind and in my heart.
@shshiju (9307)
• Cochin, India
Stress free, full of joy and freedom and love to everybody always the sweetest period is childhood one.
@prashu228 (22647)
I am in the same place from my childhood till now. well these are many places where i want to travel.
@zarlamain (23947)
Go for it!
I can not afford to go back to my childhood places. I was raise in Europe and Japan.