Do you like Burger?

@shivamani10 (11228)
Hyderabad, India
Thi s is the unhealthiest item which the youth of the present generation, though being intelligent and health conscious like to have in a group as a group mannerism or for whatever reason it may be. The burger bun is made of Maida flour, the Chicken piece is deep fried containing Mayo, cheese, and lots of Sodium. In addition to this we add french fries and along with it have Coke which is rich in carbohydrate and some chemical contents that are used against bacteria. Do you still say that it is a healthy food and allow your children to prefer it?
If you look in the supermarket most children have a Coca-Cola in the hand that Burger is not do anything to them. If you walk around a restaurant you will see soda in the glasses of the children once again that burger is not going to do anything to them. We look around the street we will see a Coca-Cola in the hand of a child in a stroller. Once again that burger is not going to do anything to them.
I love burgers.
@prashu228 (25797)
No I don't eat nor I encourage burgers
@AkoPinay (10039)
I eat burger once in a blue moon or other other choice. I rarely drink coke. I oftentimes eat rice and chicken and pineapple juice when at McDonalds or Jollibee.
@Athinker (1748)
I don't eat non veg burger .I eat veg burger even sometimes
I used to. These days, I try avoiding eating hamburger because I am trying to eat healthier food,
@sjvg1976 (18360)
I don't eat burgers and also don't allow my kids to eat them I know burgers are not healthy to eat.
I make my own hamburgers which are better tan fast food ones.