I just don't feel like getting out today.

Dallas, Texas
I know we have some stuff to take back to the library. I know I am low on milk. But ... It's a Saturday and I don't want to get out. My wife likes getting out in the car and driving all over the place. That is what she likes to do sometimes. I understand her point of view. She and I sometimes feel different about going out. It is a cool day for Dallas today. I used to have an app for local weather but all I have to do is look out the door and up at the sky. My eyes tell me, it looks cloudy and I have a humidity meter in the hall. It says it's about 76 % relative humidity. The window air conditioner is only blowing dry air. It doesn't even blow cold unless the temperature is set at 68. I usually run it at 71 or 72. On hot days when the outside is about 80 or more, it blows cold in the house at that setting, but when it's in the mid 60's which is unusual for Dallas for this day in May, the AC runs regular air. I had my coffee for the day. There were some Robin red breasts in the yard. Oh yea, there were 2 dead lizards in the garden. I may have to remove the bird net from that garden because the only thing it manages is to kill the lizards off. I like lizards, but didn't realize my efforts to keep the birds off my tomatoes would get the local lizards caught in the netting. Bummer. I guess I just want to stay home and read from myLot for a while.
');doc.close()})(); !function(a){if(a.XMLHttpRequest&&(new XMLHttpRequest).addEventListener){var b,c=document.createElement("A"),d=XMLHttpRequest,e=[],f=["uninitialized","open","responseStart","domInteractive","responseEnd"];a.BOOMR=a.BOOMR||{},BOOMR.xhr={
• Lakewood, Colorado
Good you can stay home and entertain us at myLot Anthony. I was going to just pop over to get some trail mix but decided not to. Its a perfect day outside but I don't care feeling despondent.
• Dallas, Texas
Not good to feel down. I like trail mix. Do you ever go to Target and get Chunky Monkey? It is full of chocolate chunks, salted nuts and chewy things in the mix. It is really one of my favorites.
A dessert lover’s dream! This Chunky Monkey Trail Mix is the perfect combo of roasted almonds, toasted coconut, peanut butter chips, chocolate chunks and banana. Are you tired of trail mix recipes yet? Hopefully not because the party is still going strong
• Lakewood, Colorado
@lookatdesktop No I do not..I can only go to stores very nearby. I go the Safeway, The Natural Grocers, and Walmart a bit further away. I can't resist the cajun hot and spicy and sweet mix at the Natural store.
• Lakewood, Colorado
I have moments like that where I don't want to go out either especially when I know it'll be crowded on the weekends.
• Dallas, Texas
I can't avoid the crowds. There seem to be hundreds of people shopping on any given day. When I go to a place like Target, Kroger or Walmart, if I go on a day that nobody is hardly there it is very very seldom.
@lookatdesktop Yes you're right but I find weekends the most busiest and Friday too.
• Dallas, Texas
I also have days when I do not want to be out and about. Kind of nice to spend time at home if possible.
• Dallas, Texas
Nothing I like better than to remain at home, at my computer or in the yard doing a few things to tidy it up. I have many things to re-arrange in the man cave. There is a dresser I use as a massive tool box. It is in the way and I need to remove all the drawers so I can move it over to the back. It seems to block some of the air flow from the window AC. But I will work on this soon, but not at this moment. I am too lazy.
@lookatdesktop My sister commutes to the city of Chicago for work. She says that when she retires in 3 years, she is spending an entire year never leaving her home. I like to do things at home too. Sometimes I get so frustrated if I have to go somewhere.
• Dallas, Texas
@dodo19 (28125)
• Beaconsfield, Quebec
I have days like that. Days when I just want to stay home and don't really feel like doing anything. Some days I do feel like doing things, but other days not so much.
• Dallas, Texas
I managed to take a look in the back yard and found more black berries ripe and ready to pick.
@msiduri (5840)
I have days like that, too. One day here and there isn't a bad thing, but the trick is not to let them become a habit.