thank you Joy you gave me something else to ask. No animals this time. How many of you work at night and how many work during the day?

I am not a night owl or night person so I try to do things in the morning and I go sell in the morning till early afternoon.
@responsiveme (14290)
In the day
ARM, I go early in the morning and stay if worth it till early afternoon.
@MGjhaud (20799)
You're welcome. What are you selling?
Joy, Right now I made a calendar and if you are interested I can give write you a message giving you the blog to look at the pictures and get the information on it. I write information about the picture or pictures underneath. 5% of each sale is donated to the children of Sderot. Sderot is very close to the Gaza border. and they shoot missiles at the people from Gaza and the people only have so many seconds to make it to shelter. I also am selling the spinners, stuffed animals, a dog that barks and moves, greeting cards both small and regular that I make on the computer. I also sell jewelry and other things. If you are interested I can send you pictures and prices, but, do you pay in dollars?