Do you like changes?

wheels of change,
@dianadee (1766)
South Africa
Over the years we have had a lot of changes. Some good and others not at all good. Anyway , looking back they seemed to lead to something more positive in the end. There were times we found the change so hard and other times we took it in our stride. Change is here to stay, they say. Do you take kindly to a change in your life?
My philosophy is change is always for the worst (or almost) because that has been my personal experience.
@dianadee (1766)
• South Africa
Hope you have some better experiences going forward!
• Pleasant Hill, California
I left a job in Oakland. It (the job) was pretty stressful, as the organization was very unprofessional. I was still teaching at the College, so it wasn't too financially damaging. And then my friend asked me to work part-time at her preschool, which is just fun. But within a year or two, I had a new counseling job, working with slightly older troubled kids in a different County. This organization IS professional, so it was a change for the better. But I still prefer stability to change. (I still teach at the College and the preschool as well.)
@dianadee (1766)
• South Africa
@TheHorse You really seem to be a dedicated teacher. Terrible to put up with unprofessional people in the workplace. Hope things go from strength to strength for you. You are kept busy, which helps too!
@CHENLH (251)
• Fuzhou, China
Sometimes,I can't accpet it .But when I calm down,I will meet with it and smile to it.
@dianadee (1766)
• South Africa
Good to end a challenge with a smile, even if it is for ourselves!
@CHENLH (251)
• Fuzhou, China
@dianadee Only in this way can you feel depaired and defeat the difficult.
@dianadee (1766)
• South Africa
@CHENLH We trust God to get us through the barriers!
@gilggg (2641)
• Israel
I see change as a challenge and I always try to draw on it a good lesson for my life ...
@dianadee (1766)
• South Africa
I have also tried to learn from change and my mistakes. Especially my attitude in poor circumstances. Or should I say, poor attitude at times.
• , New York
I learn from changes that come my way.
@dianadee (1766)
• South Africa
@chooseyourmissy1234 Sometimes the lessons we learn are fine in the long run, but difficult at the time! Easy to look back on them.None of us are perfect either.
There are changes that I liked and others that I hated, but we must go on.
@dianadee (1766)
• South Africa
Some changes are not up our street, that's for sure!
I can't say I like change but mostly I am resigned to the fact that things will change from time to time.
@dianadee (1766)
• South Africa
Suppose change is here to stay. Especially in this fast moving life of ours!
@shshiju (9194)
• Cochin, India
Road, bridges, homes people all are changing in time. If you like to go abroad and coming after long intervals you can easilyfeel it.
@dianadee (1766)
• South Africa
You are so right. New highways keep up with the increasing population. Noticed that the other day.Shopping centres and apartments pop up to accommodate it.
@shshiju (9194)
• Cochin, India
@dianadee Exactly .
@dianadee (1766)
• South Africa
@dianadee Suppose that is what progress means.
@alexjessi (1235)
• Vietnam
Yeah!! Change is the way to be not bored!! I like good chage not bad change
@dianadee (1766)
• South Africa
Change keeps one on one's toes, literally!
@alexjessi (1235)
• Vietnam
@dianadee good answer!!
@Nawsheen (22862)
• Mauritius
It can be difficult to adapt to changes but we have to. We have to let go of what we were used to and look forward and adapt to changes. There is no point in looking back. The past is gone let us enjoy the present
@dianadee (1766)
• South Africa
Once the water has flowed under the bridge there is not much one can do. We have had to sleep in the bed of poor choices we have made, until another season pops over the horizon.
@Nawsheen (22862)
• Mauritius
@dianadee so beautifully explained. I agree
• Portland, Connecticut
Looking back, I agree but at the time they are happening I am often less than thrilled!! lol
@dianadee (1766)
• South Africa
Sometimes change has been painful but necessary. Especially in hindsight!
It depends entirely on what sort of change it is. Generally speaking, I'm happy with the status quo.
@dianadee (1766)
• South Africa
We love things not to change too quickly especially if we are settled and happy!
• , New York
I take kindly to good changes forget the bad changes.
@dianadee (1766)
• South Africa
Best attitude to have!
@vandana3 (221)
One has to adapt change to survive.Sometimes there is no other choice available.
@dianadee (1766)
• South Africa
Sometimes the choices become non existent
I have learned to handle change over the years. I am not a fan of change, but expecting change helps one to cope with it.
@dianadee (1766)
• South Africa
One can accept change if you know it is going to come sooner or later. You are right!
@skydream (1015)
• Agate, Colorado
Change will always happen so im working on getting better at handling changes but usually im bad at dealing with it at first
@dianadee (1766)
• South Africa
So difficult to keep a good attitude and not buckle when people do not understand where you are coming from. Just let go and let God!
@prashu228 (22218)
Though it's difficult to adapt to changes, but it's inevitable. So we should go forward..
@dianadee (1766)
• South Africa
As one gets older circumstances can take a dramatic change. That is also a difficult one! Fine when all is rosy and clear. When the clouds gather and you get drenched , not so easy!
Yes I must accept change because that is what makes me evolve when having successfully withstood the power of that force . . .
I'm usually very resistant to change, but once I take the plunge, I'm very satisfied.
@dianadee (1766)
• South Africa
Think we all hate to be pressured. Like a horse digging in it's hooves!
• Pleasant Hill, California
I need some sense of stability. Change is generally stressful. But once I feel comfortable, then I like to seek out challenging things.
@responsiveme (14385)
No ,I didn't at first but over time realized that changes occur and we need to face them