Western Food

@peachpurple (12387)
Malaysia
Western food is considered as one of the best cuisine and a reward for our household. We don't dine out often because Western food served in restaurants are expensive compare to local food. One of my favorite is Chicken Chop with mushroom soup. There are two option to choose from; Fried crispy chicken chop embedded with batter or grilled chicken chop covered with thick brownish mushroom soup. What is your favorite Western food?
What does 'Western' food mean for you? It depends on where in the world you live, doesn't it? As a general term, it doesn't make sense.
@peachpurple (12387)
sorry, I didn't mention that I am currently living in Malaysia. So Western food is considered as a foreign food for us, just alike Korean and Japanese food. Local food is spicy and sweet which is more alike the Indonesians
@peachpurple I think you should mention this in your post if you want readers to understand it.
@peachpurple (12387)
@MALUSE Yes I understand, I will do that in the future. Thanks for your reminder
I do not know if this is Western food or not. But my favorite food is barbecue pork spare ribs.
@peachpurple (12387)
Oh yes, BBQ pork spare ribs is western food. Honestly, I had never seen this dish on the menu list yet Do you dine out often?
@peachpurple It is a lot cheaper to make barbecue ribs at home than to go out to eat.
@peachpurple (12387)
@jstory07 I believe so. You must be good at making BBQ ribs. Got any recipes?
@Tracy04 (10575)
Mine would be black pepper chicken chop, and kimchi
@peachpurple (12387)
I love black pepper chicken chop too, mild spicy and crispy. Kimchi is sweet and sour, taste great with rice
@Tracy04 (10575)
@peachpurple oh I'm drooling
@thelme55 (14010)
I am not fond of dining out unless it is a special occasion. At the moment I can't think of a western food that I like. What exactly do you mean by western food? American or European? I don't think I have eaten American food unless it is a selfmade bbq.
@peachpurple (12387)
Are there any differences? All I know that Western food refers to Chicken chop, grilled salmon, BBQ spare ribs, Baked rice with cheese, etc. Are these American or European dishes?
@thelme55 (14010)
@peachpurple I think they are both American and European dishes. I have not eaten real American food besides McDonald's which I only eat when there is nothing else to eat at all.