Do you ever find when you make a mistake with someone they are not friendly again to you?

This person that I deal with has been friendly to me up until something happened and it was a mistake and he never was friendly again. Have you here felt that way?
@JediYoda (1718)
• Samoa
Yes. Some people are very sensitive when you pointed to them their mistakes. Some took it so seriously and too personally that it cost your friendship.
That can happen about the friendship part. I remember when my mother passed away and I was loving here in Israel and a person that used to be my best friend sent me the obituary and a nasty note. I do not know where that came from. I mourned the way you are suppose in the Jewish religion that they would not have done there and it is hard for me to go back there. So, I wrote back asking what was going on and she never wrote back. To this day I do not know what that was about. Maybe because I am no longer going back there and that my life is here now she is angry. I don't care either. That is her problem not mine. I never said I was going back there. There are also people that know they are in the wrong but still lie to you.