Well that's not how I wanted tonight to go.

Ponce De Leon, Florida
I was coming into the living room from the kitchen and somehow managed to get discombobulated and fell and twisted my ankle. So the other half wrapped it, it's hurting but I don't think I did enought damage to it to need to go to the ER. Not the end of the world, but but for sure not how I wanted my evening to go.
I'm waiting on Scar to trip me up, he's always weaving in and out between my feet when I am carrying his food or water bowls...brat
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
@JolietJake, Scar just wants to be the center of attention at all times! I trip over Harley all the time, she has to be at my feet whenever i am cooking. One day she's gonna get get mac and cheese or something dropped on her, or maybe thats what sheh wants.
@thislittlepennyearns I've got to where I am carrying the bowls with my arms stretched out in front of me hoping it will keep him a foot or two in front instead of on my toes
@ilocosboy (33967)
Oh my, hope it ger well soon
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
Thank you. I've broken it before, so it's always a pain when i re injure it.
@ilocosboy (33967)
@thislittlepennyearns in my country we have the so called 'hilot' rhat can return that twisted ankle without the surgery.
You'll have to keep pressure off that ankle and take it easy for awhile.
An ice pack might help it, or a bag of frozen peas.