Facebook SuperCity Season Change: Flowers To Pearls

@freak369 (4865)
I haven't been playing this online game for all that long but I have been there when the 'season' changes. Just when I have saved up a good bit of daises (used to purchase exclusive items) they are going to swap them for pearls. If it were just a change of season and they decided to change the item [in this case a pearl] it would seem more reasonable. Hey, even when there's a stock split at a company, investors and shareholders are always “in the know”. After deliberating, I ended up spending 95 of the 98 daises I had on a beach house. There are items there selling for as little as 5 daisies all the way up to the super expensive buildings. You still have six days to buy something from this area of the site; it's just numbers on a screen but having the items swapped at such a ridiculous rate feels like you are getting screwed. Chances are I will be backing off the site for the next month while the Altador Cup starts up at Neopets. It's a huge event at the site and some of the prizes you can redeem points for are amazing. You have five more days before the conversion happens so be sure to hit the site before then. Photo: Playcot screenshot
@magnumopus (1674)
It seems that this games is so interesting. What other online games do you play?
@freak369 (4865)
Mostly just Neopets and some brain games. I never got into the SIM games or Farmville et all but I never spend cash on extras unless it's at a deep discount.
I only play pac man on line.