Depressed [thats why here]

hey everyone its my first discussion here and i am here cause of a serious reason and thats depression ..yes,my boyfriend cheated on me and left me in utter darkness and in chains of depression and i am here to interact and pour my thoughts out.can you help???
Good decision, being here will keep your mind away from him.
@manny89 (33)
Welcome to mylot.. Here you will get lots of reason for being happy..... Don't be depressed... Just keep your thoughts positive... Everything happens for a reason. You have to find out that and enjoy what life planing for you.
@Lizzyib (470)
First of all, welcome! Secondly, you have to know what you're going through right now will pass and you will get through it. It doesn't seem like it right now and you might not believe me, but you will get through. Hang in there.
Welcome. Everything shall be ok. They say time's a great healer.
@PBKING (1492)
Samaira, Don't worry. that was his bad luck that he left you. Don't keep such things in mind and move further and enjoy your life as we get life only once. I suggest you not to discuss this topic more as it will hurt you more. Keep mylotting, make new friends and keep smiling always.
• Lakewood, Colorado
Welcome and I am sorry to know this happened to you. I hope you can get some interaction here to not feel alone. Remember this too shall pass.