Open animal slaughter- cruelty towards animal

Raurkela, India
Today a few people killed a pig brutally and dragged it through the lane that passes my house. The pig was screaming and bleeding brutally. I did protest and often protest whenever I see such cruelty. I had almost stopped it at least in my area but it started once again today. This is unbearable. I better not eat meat and see animals being killed so brutally for meat. Shouldn't open slaughter of animals be banned?
Yes it should be banned. I am sorry you have to deal with this most brutal and barbaric thing there right near you.
• Raurkela, India
I am determined to stop this cruelty towards animals.
@aninditasen I applaud you Anindita. It is brave of you and also so good a spirit you have. I wish you safety and much blessings.
• Raurkela, India
@BabyRai1 (907)
• Nairobi, Kenya
There should be a specific place for slaughter!!I wouldn't like it either to see an animal being slaughtered even though I eat meat
• Raurkela, India
Cruelly slaughtered animal's meat contains a toxin that is not good for health. Moreover, we do not have any right to handle animals cruelly.
@BabyRai1 (907)
• Nairobi, Kenya
@aninditasen open slaughtering of animals should be banned
• Raurkela, India
@BabyRai1 Yes, that's right.
@prashu228 (25797)
Yes open slaughter should be banned
• Raurkela, India
Yes, you are right, it's cruelty.
Yes, so many practice cruel slaughter. Those who are cruel to animals often are cruel to humans too. All slaughter should be humane, but that, sadly, is a long way off. “Thousands of people who say they love animals sit down once or twice a day to enjoy the flesh of creatures who have been utterly deprived of everything that could make their lives worth living and who endured the awful suffering and the terror of the abattoirs." Jane Goodall
• Raurkela, India
A little awareness within us can make a lot of difference.