This Frog Is Driving Me Crazy

@Nana2016 (263)
Oh the wonderful sounds of spring. The birds are singing and the frogs are croaking. Last week the frogs were extremly loud and they were driving me crazy my husband told me they would leave soon. This one frog was so loud I thought it was in my house of course it wasn't. I searched everywhere for this frog outside thinking to myself when I find this frog it has had it's last croak. I found the frog a few days later under my front steps to my surprise it was a tiny tree frog. I picked the frog up and moved it away from my house and though good riddens. Well the joke is on me when I arrived home from work yesterday what did I hear yes you got it my tree frog back under my front steps. Spring is for a short time I have deceided to let the frog stay and enjoy his sounds before we know it Winter will be upon us again. Take the time to enjoy Spring's sites and sounds God Bless.
• Pleasant Hill, California
Of course, I'm rooting for the frog. Silly humans--how we get in the way of nature. I found a similar frog on a hike in California. I thought he'd be HUGE, based on his voice. When I found him, he was about 1.5" long!
@Nana2016 (263)
Lol
• Pleasant Hill, California
@Nana2016 We have similar ones in some of the creeks around here. Little frogs. Big voices. I have no clue what kind they are.
@Nana2016 (263)
@TheHorse my husband told me they are tree frogs. I am from Rhode Island moved to Ohio 25 years ago. My husband is from Ohio so I will take his word on Henry The Frog
• Lakewood, Colorado
haha Thats pretty funny though annoying with the noise. He must love you Alison, awww haha
@Nana2016 (263)
LOL
• Lakewood, Colorado
@Nana2016 Hey I would trade you the blessed noise of that frog than what I am getting here right now.
I agree. Let those little creatures hang around. They don't bother anyone except annoy us a little. lol
@HazySue (16691)
The joke was on you. They tend to pick a spot to live and will find their way back no matter what. My Mother-in-law had one that she name Herman. She would go outside and say hello to him every morning.
@nomus24g (16101)
haha....Frogs the spoilsport
@magnumopus (1685)
Thnak you for your entertaining story about the frog.
@Nana2016 (263)
You are welcome I have named him Henry...... LOL
Yes we have noisy frogs around us to they sure can be loud
Frogs can be so loud at times! Lol. I love the sounds of nature. =)
@prashu228 (22250)
Haha...frog s..may be it likes your house
Aww the bird singing annoys me when I am trying to sleep BUT if I could get lulled to sleep by a few tree frogs, I know paradise is only a step away . . .