The Beauty Of Creation

@Elizaby (3594)
Pensacola, Florida
I was sitting outside earlier today watching the beauty of creation that way around me.I heard the birds singing in the trees, a trio of feral kittens playing while their mother sat close by in a field that is in front of our house while the squirrels ran from tree to tree.. Later as I watched a rain shower I marvel how a raindrop falls to the ground to water the plants or to fall in some water stream and flows down to either go in some other water system and give drink to someone. And once again at some point and after fulfilling it's current mission to once again be drawn up by the sun into the sky to once again be part of a cloud again that will let it fall as a raindrop again to the ground. And I marvel how God created this world and the systems that we see the the cycle of a raindrop.
I did the same today. The sky here is blue as can be with white puffy clouds. We are so fortunate to have such beauty around us. So glad you had a lovely time enjoying nature today.
God's creation is marvelous to behold.
Your awareness is most refreshing to read . . . those little things are just so grounding aren't they ?
Amazing world that we live in isn't it?
@Nana2016 (257)
Amen
@gullver (546)
• Egypt
Wonderful bro, watching natural aspects makes us happy, but i have heard that atheists enjoy watching the "Nothing"
@magnumopus (1674)
Yes the Beauty of Nature is a source of awe and wonder but unfortunately humans are destroying God's creation.