I highly advise you not take this drug

I apologize for any errors that might appear as a result of my haste. I am soon to be off to work but wanted to type this out quickly before departing. I took the drug many hours ago but the side effects are still taking it's sweet time in subsiding. I should first explain that the drug is not illegal. It is not even meant to be bad for you. The side effects, however, vary from person to person. They also tend to take different increments of time in subsiding depending on the individual. Mine seems to have taken longer than any other I have known to take this drug. I haven't called the doctors, as I am sure many of you will be asking me that next. I also have no intention of going to the hospital. You needn't worry though. The drugs are not lethal, as I've said before, and there is no fear in me dying. The side effects (uncontrollable bouts of tears, loathing and feelings of regret) are not contagious either. The drug actually interacts with others in many varying ways. I know one person who has taken it, ceased in taking it, and then started again with very little side effect. They seem extremely happy with the benefits it gives them, and they intend to continue taking this particular dose for years and years to come. After the last dose I took (as I mentioned hours and hours ago), I don't feel as if I will take anymore. Atleast not in the foreseeable future. For those who are curious as to what the drug is, I'll tell you. It's love. The most horrible, addicting and painful drug of all. --- A HUGE HUGE HUGE ASIDE: I am sorry for any that might not find this post in good taste. I meant no harm in my post here and my intent was not to worry anyone. This popped into my head and I felt that I would share it here instead of any of my subreddits. I chose to share it here for the simple fact that I don't have the time to edit it at this time. Again, don't be too mad at me!! Oh, and be nice! I didn't intentionally mislead you...
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
I actully thought this was a great post. The fact that the add on the side of the page is for suppository applicators adds to my laughter, but still.
@thislittlepennyearns The fact that you saw that suppository advert is just a plus! Oh my goodness! I couldn't have planned it better!
I am just glad that in my experience of 45 years, the addiction becomes much more pleasant and brings comfort and stability.
@ScribbledAdNauseum Oh yes, I can understand your caution.
@sallypup (24508)
• Moses Lake, Washington
Funny you.
I am glad I could amuse some people. Of course, I realize not everyone has the same opinion I do on this topic.
@sallypup (24508)
• Moses Lake, Washington
@ScribbledAdNauseum I took this pill about 37 years ago and am delighted I did.
@cindiowens (3895)
• North Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
Oh that is so sad. I hope you will change your mind and take it again in the future. After all, it also can have some very wonderful side effects.
I've been divorced since 2010. I was only married a short number of years, and together with the man about two years before that. He did a number on me emotionally and I am not sure that I will recover from that.
• North Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
@ScribbledAdNauseum Live in the present, and for the future. Do not dwell in the past. Love is a must.
@cindiowens These values are easily expressed than they are practiced. I know my worth now, and I know my value.... He, however, mentally abused me, isolated me from my friends (though part of that was my doing, and I admit to that) and made me feel worthless for so long. It's not so easy to just pick up the pieces. I regained friendships, but I haven't regained confidence.
Oh, but you did intentionally mislead me. I hope you do decide to partake again some time!
@ScribbledAdNauseum I was single for a long time too.
@paigea Perhaps one day then... But I am not worried about it for the time being.
Was a good post.
I wasn't sure how many people I would get with this. It popped into my head just before I was about to head at the door.
I was in a VERY abusive {physically, emotionally and mentally} for just over four years. I took part in some highly risky behaviour after it ended, perhaps to prove to myself that I was loveable and worthy, and then I found love again. It isn't easy, especially at the beginning, but if you can find someone who understands that you may find it difficult to love and trust again, it isn't something you need to shut yourself away from.