Cling To Live

@ilocosboy (34344)
Just getting some inspiration to this vine who wants to live freely and trying to live in rhe wall. We call this DETERMINATION. The plant have try to reach the highest wire in the wall so it can live by clinging. I'm wondering how it climb through that wall without any branch to hold on. Maybe rhis is one of the mystery of life. If only people try to hold on, never give up to reach the goal we wanted to achieve and never back down maybe our own determination will lead us where we wanted to be. Yeah, just like this plant.
That is a nice photo and it is called some kind of ivy? I love these plants. Yes plants are so determined you are right ilocosboy. And when you think about it, plants are much more powerful than we think. We also depend on them for life and we can look to them for inspiration also as you have stated so well.
@ilocosboy (34344)
If the plants can do it why can't we? We can because we have purpose
@ilocosboy Yes why can't we.
Determination is key. I have always admired those kind of plants.
@ilocosboy (34344)
Its always the jey, it's like a gasoline to keep the motor engine in your body keep on moving.
@averygirl72 (16670)
Nice inspiration. I wish I always have strong determination
You just have to look deep inside yourself, it's there.
@ilocosboy (34344)
Why not we can have it all. You're still young which means you have lots of possibilities in your life.
@averygirl72 (16670)
@ilocosboy Yes that's true. I wish I can have it all
At this point of time, I am so inspired by having a new house. I am so determined to build this house for the family.
@ilocosboy (34344)
That's was a noble purpose, you can do it buddy. You've been so active in your online activity.
@ilocosboy Well, I just do mylotting along my teaching stunts online.
@ilocosboy (34344)
@Shavkat you are really working hard, as we call it, you are lagare king
@RubyHawk (21790)
• Atlanta, Georgia
We can't go far without determination. Just like that little vine.
@ilocosboy (34344)
That vine seems hopeless to go up but the determination proved to be so powerful
@RubyHawk (21790)
• Atlanta, Georgia
@ilocosboy Determination will do it every time.
@josie_ (6541)
Many people give up just when they are about to achieve their goal. Your analogy of the clinging vine is a fine example. But not all "clinging vines" are indication of positive attitude. Clinging to the past and refusing to move on or a person who insist on "clinging" to a relationship when everyone knows it's over.
@ilocosboy (34344)
Oh, that's 'hugot' or so relate to our feelings. People refuse to let go because they thought they can't move on. They are so in love that they wouldn't want to be alone again.
That is very true. Giving up gets you nowhere. We all have a purpose in life we just have to find it.
@ilocosboy (34344)
That's the reason why we should never give up to reach the finish line.
I have noticed nature is the best teacher