I Think That I Need a New Blender And I Need Recommendations! Please :)

@Hate2Iron (7325)
The one that we own is on its last legs! Not bad seeing that it was a wedding present and we use it... a lot. Well, a few weeks ago, it began to growl and we thought for sure that it was "burning out", but we put it away and I nearly bought another one but hubby said to just wait until it really does refuse to make his Yorkshire puddings. But summer is just around the corner and I want to have one handy for frozen drinks. So, that is where you come in... what kind of blender would you recommend and which would you tell me to stay away from?? Yes, it's going to be another hot day out there today!!
• Riga, Latvia
Haven't bought a blender in ages. Perhaps this link might help you
Type to Search facebook twitter pinterest youtube Like Us On Facebook Follow Us On Twitter BestProducts Follow Us On Pinterest Best Products Tech Home Food/Drink Style Kitchen Gadgets Follow Enter Here for a Chance to Win! We're Giving Away a $500 Gift Car
@Hate2Iron (7325)
Will definitely be looking at the list :) Thanks :)
We have a blender, but never use it. Not sure what brand it happens to be, but certainly was not expensive.
@Hate2Iron (7325)
I have been looking and they range from inexpensive to mind blowing expensive. The last one was so expensive, it should come with a chef to make everything for you!!
I am of no help because I always but a middle price one.
@Hate2Iron (7325)
That is where my husband is at the moment. Unless I hear something that a blender can do that I'm not aware of... we just might go with a mid price one too!