My Morning Update... The Good and the Ugly

@Hate2Iron (7950)
Woke up at 5:30 wide awake. It gets light way too early here in the mornings. On the other hand, it gave me time to get up, do a bit of tidying and do my meditation... read a few chapters of Odd Thomas and then go downstairs when I heard noise... aka coffee brewing thanks to darling daughter. Breakfast was nice as well. The three of us spent a nice hour or so just chatting around the table. What time did you wake up this morning??
@Raine38 (9115)
Since this is a work day, I woke up at 5:15 am and like you, I woke up to coffee brewing thanks to my wonderful man. And then I had plain Greek yogurt with granola for breakfast and then now I'm at work having a few minutes' break with another cup of coffee.
@Hate2Iron (7950)
Now that is the thing... I didn't have a reason to get up that early!!
Too early! Have a great day.
@Hate2Iron (7950)
That is what I thought too!!!
@silvermist (20073)
No particular time for me to wake up.Usually,I wake up around six.Have you read any other books by Dean Koontz?
@Hate2Iron (7950)
Yes... several of them. I don't think there was one that I didn't like... but this is the first in the Odd Thomas series!
Glad to hear you had a nice morning. i get up at 7:15 a.m.
@Hate2Iron (7950)
I used to be such a late sleeper... I don't know where that woman went to!! ;)
I also woke up at 5:30, my husband had an early appointment at the local hospital and I prefer to wake up earlier and to have a slow breakfast than to rush out.
@Hate2Iron (7950)
Now that is a reason to get up... I didn't have one!!
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
I woke up the first time at about 430 and then went back to sleep till 7 or so. What did you have for breakfast today? I had a pulled pork bagel sandwich with cream cheese and a slice of swiss.
@Hate2Iron (7950)
Well, you have me beat then... now that is early. Sadly, I couldn't get back to sleep!!
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
@Hate2Iron (7950)
Forgot about breakfast. I had no appetite so had two slice of toast with a tiny bit of strawberry jam on it. Just no appetite at all today!