So , There Are Still A Lot Of Us Active Here !

I was so happy to see that my yesterday’s post got a lot of responses. It even hit the top rated discussions. You see, the past weeks, whenever I am here my friends seems nowhere. Oh well, I know that each of us has our real lives as our priorities. But I am happy that yesterday I saw that there are still a lot of us active here. When I say active, it is not as active as Mayon Volcano in the picture that erupts when it becomes increasingly active because of the heat inside. . This was taken yesterday as I was going down the stairs to go home already early evening.
@dodo19 (24451)
• Beaconsfield, Quebec
It would seem that things are a little slower here. Not as many people are here at the moment. I guess it may be due to the nice weather and such.
Yes, that was mentioned and I believe that's true, because some of our friends from the Western countries are either by that time sleeping or are out to enjoy the sun. Though, those with the same time zone as me, they were active yesterday.
@dodo19 (24451)
• Beaconsfield, Quebec
@SIMPLYD Because we're all in different time zones, we're all active at different times.
@BettyB (4112)
• Summerville, South Carolina
Traffic slows down some in the summer. There are so many other things pushing for our attention. My garden needs attention every day, and the sun is shining...
I guess you are right. Especially for those of you who likes summer and at this time on summer, you are always out enjoying summer. Not us, we avoid the heat here because it is so humid and makes us so sweaty and uncomfortable.
Things are definitely slower this month. Some members are probably involved with other sites. When my day ends, yours is just beginning, but I still try to catch up with your posts.
@Sreekala (16697)
But comparing yesterday I feel much slow in mylot. Even the regular members who are active much, also vanished. I don't know what happened to them all. I too feel difficulty with loading mylot, even if the post opened , I can't like or respond then I have to reload again to do my works. Anything wrong here. Congrats, I also watched your topic was up.
Thank you. I was surprised it again landed there. Really it's slow for you yesterday. For me, it wasn't. Although later in the afternoon here it was slow already. I think those in the western countries are sleeping already that's why.
Quite a wonderful photo you shared with us!!! It is nice to log onto myLot and learn that it is active.
Thank you that you like it. Have you seen my other photos of it on daylight? Yes, I love myLot. Even if I am also in other sites, I will always come here still.
@SIMPLYD I will take a look at the daylight photos.
@HazySue (12025)
At times it has seemed slower but most of us are still alive and kicking.
And that's because while others are online , some are still sleeping. So we just have to read their posts and leave our comments so when the wake up they will know that we read their posts.
This is a very slow month so far. I do not know if some users have moved to other sites, or if they are only enjoying outdoors activities.
Actually, I am also at another site. But I see to it that I peek in here, to alway connect with you guys.
@SIMPLYD I thought you moved to another site, there are many who did the same, let's see how long it lasts.
@LadyDuck To Literacy Base ? Yes, i tried it there but slowed down because I don't like to be stressed making posts for 300 words or more. Then, it isn't paying others anymore , so we think it is closing.
i don't pay much mind to such, but'm happy ya got some traffic, hon. i'm hit'n miss here myself. i'd love to see what that volcano looked like prior to so many inhabitants. i believe i'd be quite leery 'f livin'/workin' so close to such a sleepin' giant.
There you are. I really haven't seen you around whenever I am online. It's nice to see you again. That sleeping giant isn't sleeping at all. She's as active as she is. Though when she is super active. she erupts. Thankfully, we are far from that.
@SIMPLYD i popped'n a wee bit 'go, hon. aint here now's oft's i 'twas. got too many irons'n the fire. thanks! she's still active? i shudder to think if'n she e'er gets really cranky! i presume there's a plan fer such'n event?
@crazyhorseladycx Yes, she is. She is being monitored daily for her activity.
@MGjhaud (20020)
I wasnt in on that discussion of yours from yesterday. Im not here mostly in a day so i cant really tell whos active and whos not. I dont read comments from others too. Alhough i nocied one or two mylot friends are now gone.
Don't worry, you can always take a look at it from my posts. Yes, I noticed you aren't always here. But I am glad you get to peek in here every now and then.
@MGjhaud (20020)
yeah, i make sure to drop by whenever i have time.
@thelme55 (7820)
It would be nice to see that view you have in the photo. Yes, it seems we have still a lot of active Mylotters.
Perhaps next time you come home to the Philippines, you should schedule coming here. I will be glad to meet you and show you around and have a picture with Mayon on the background. Basing from the comments of this post, I can conclude that when I am here you are sleeping that's why. ANd that goes for the others. What do you think?
@thelme55 (7820)
@SIMPLYD seeing you and the volcano would be great. I would love that. I hope we can see each other one day. That's the other way around. You are already sleeping like now when I am Mylotting. When it's 6 pm there, we still have 12 noon here in Germany. This time now, it's midnight or 1 a.m. in the Philippines while I am having my evening meal.
@thelme55 So, we are ahead by 6 hours compared to there in Germany. Now , I know.
@ridingbet (28246)
i am always here, my lady, because i have no work until July 26.
Yeah I know. You are just not here when you are watching your afternoon teleseryes.
@ridingbet (28246)
@SIMPLYD right on that, but include also when i am on errands, when i prepare our meals, feed the dogs, and wash their dishes. i am always here.
@ridingbet Well , all those helps you to be active. Because when one is already living a sedentary life, ailments are near already.
Congratulations! I don't think you have to worry that much since you are one of those who have lots of responses.
Thank you. I was actually inactive most of May because of the preparations and practices we had before our May 7, Alumni Homecoming. So It's just now my post got it to that category again after many months.
@SIMPLYD Probably because you were missed. Your followers are always waiting for your new discussion.
It's been too beautiful to be on much, but I always try to look for your posts when I'm here. I love this photo!
Thank you, my dear. I do the same as you. I always would go to your posts to see what I have missed while I was sleeping and you were online. Thank you for liking the picture.
@mandala100 (2472)
@SIMPLYD Yes I guess so. There are still so many active members here in myLot although I'm no longer seeing some of them.
I think it's because while we are awake , they are already sleeping. But anyway, they catch up on our posts when they awaken. So we always have to comment on their posts too when we are here.
@SIMPLYD That's right.
@Nawsheen (18883)
• Mauritius
Mylot is so slow those days and even my earnings seems stagnant. It was an interesting topic that you posted yesterday
Which one, the one before this? Thank you for saying that. Well for me, it seems since Tuesday, it is a lot faster. My bank also increased a bit faster than before.
@Nawsheen (18883)
• Mauritius
@SIMPLYD Yes the one about the headache. The problem is that I have other things to do and cannot spend much time over here. I think this explains why my earnings are quite stagnant.
Congratulations! I had mine yesterday, too. I think we need to be active here
I saw you at the Top Rated yesterday or the other day. Congrats to you. It's so nice to see ou posts there.
@SIMPLYD I agree. We did a great job!
@Lucky15 (29922)
• Manila, Philippines
i haven't been active for months, hoping i will be..soon
Hi there. Finally, I see you again here. I am happy to see you. You are one of those inactive for quite sometime. he he he
What a beautiful picture! I've been more lax here this month as things have been going on that take my attention away from myLotting. From what I remember summer is always kind of slow?
Thank you. She's a sleeping beauty, beautiful yet dangerous. Yes, I think that is true. So, at myLot it's summer. No wonder, people are not here but out there at the beach or elsewhere to enjoy the sun.
@shivamani10 (9056)
• Hyderabad, India
The picture is very clear and nice. This is because of some trouble with my Laptop I could not work as actively as earlier.
Thank you. Do you like it? That's a sleeping beauty, yet when it becomes restless it is so dangerous. But we are living outside the danger zone.
Mayon Volcano : are you nervous living near such a big volcano? I sure would be.
No, because we are far from the danger zone. Besides, Philippine Volcanology always monitors its activities and warn those near it to evacuate when it becomes restless.