The best coconut cream pie

@LeaPea2417 (19018)
Toccoa, Georgia
My husband bought a pie yesterday at Wal-Mart. It was one of those frozen pies that needs to thaw. It is already made, no baking required. I think it was a Marie Callander brand. We ate a piece for dessert last night and it was fantastic. So, light and airy and coconuty. Just a perfect ending to any kind of meal. It is also the perfect summer kind of dessert.
I have tried that pie from Walmart too. It really is a delicious treat. I love all-things coconut, but my husband will not eat anything coconut. More pie for me!!!!
@LeaPea2417 (19018)
• Toccoa, Georgia
Yes, more pie for you :)
I buy a lot of Marie Calender's stuff. I love her pot pies and some of the dinners and he pies too. they sell them all over I don't shop for food in Walmart.
@LeaPea2417 (19018)
• Toccoa, Georgia
I like Marie Calender's pot pies too.
@LeaPea2417 I usually get turkey , then chicken but not beef for some reason.
@LeaPea2417 (19018)
• Toccoa, Georgia
@AbbyGreenhill Yes, I agree, I like the chicken and turkey better than the beef.
@ShifaLk (7493)
Aha yum yum
@LeaPea2417 (19018)
• Toccoa, Georgia
Yes, it was tasty.
@shynu44 (4423)
hmmmm, sounds delicious
@LeaPea2417 (19018)
• Toccoa, Georgia
It was very tasty.
Sounds good, and good you enjoyed it.
I haven't had a coconut cream for ages. And it was a Marie Callenders too.
With your reviews, i might try it! I have to wait as i have two pies in the freezer from last year that I bought from my nephew who is a Boy Scout! I have a blueberry pie from a local grocery store's bakery and also found it delicious before buying the two i bought from my from my nephew! I wonder if there are blueberry from the same company as I adore blueberry pies!