I am glad it is Friday

Marion, Kansas
Like many of you, I am enjoying that it is Friday. We may actually stay home all weekend. Next week hubby will have his driving assessment. I may then get to stay home during the work days, if I want to. Tonight I am just taking it easy. The storms, while delightful in their own way, also were very disruptive. I have been awake a long time, because I cannot stay asleep for too many hours. I was in bed and sleeping for over seven hours, then I just could not go back to sleep. There are trees and branches down around here. We were lucky, our power did not stay out very long at all. I do not know when the internet came back last night. I have some clothes to put away, and after I read some discussions I think I shall go to bed.
@jaiho2009 (39079)
Enjoy your weekend Most of my weekends are the busiest, so, no relaxation for me
• Marion, Kansas
Because hubby is recovering from his stroke we need to be busy but comfortable at home.
@jaiho2009 (39079)
@GardenGerty wish him for fast recovery, enjoy the day
we had a few branches down too, but nothing overtly bad
• Marion, Kansas
Yeah, in our yard it is all very manageable.
@marsha32 (6780)
I wish I could sleep 7 hours at one time.....
• Marion, Kansas
When I am in bed that long my body hurts a lot and wakes me up. Seven hours seems to be my maximum.
@CoralLevang (39657)
Easy days are well-deserved. Sleep well...
Hope you have a great nights sleep
I have worked all day, home, rentals....all of it.
I'm just getting around to saying hi. Its a rainy start to this Saturday morning here. Ugh
You had better find time to catch up on lost sleep.It seems that you have a lot of things to think of lately.
It's already Saturday here and I am having a nice day at home, it's a very hot day today.
Enjoy the weekend despite the storms.
TGIF! You can able to take a rest.
@Nawsheen (22857)
• Mauritius
This means that you have some cleaning up to.do after the storm. I hope that tonight you can catch up with your sleep. Take care
If our stormy weather continues, I'll definitely be in all weekend.
I hope you get a good night's rest tonight. There have been storms here too lately.
@ilocosboy (31635)
That's nice you have a good and nice Friday. Its already Saturday in my country.
That is a lot of hours to sleep for you to want to sleep some more.
@mandala100 (25002)
Yup, its good that its Friday in the other part of the world. Here in Hong Kong it's already Saturday.